Just when u think your car is safe!!!!!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
:2ar15:Caution! Hunting season for red Supras is open.
Guard you car! We have two fallen soldiers already, don’t let there be more. :bigun2:

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
dirgle said:
:2ar15:Caution! Hunting season for red Supras is open.
Guard you car! We have two fallen soldiers already, don’t let there be more. :bigun2:

That shit ain't funny.

You fully should have called up a local news station. That would have been some major ownage!

Supra5MGTE

Nov 11, 2005
Tampa, FL
Dude, heres what you gotta do. Go buy a '74 F550 ex tow-truck and weld a Industrial wide flange beam to the front end of it. then drive straight through her house and say your dog fell on the gas pedal.. just so happens your dog and truck are bigger than hers. I don't understand how it's "not" a crime to do stuff like this. she should lose her DL for the rest of her life.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
That 89 shell on Ebay is parts only, no title or w/e.

Man your right about the red Supras dirgle. Theyre getting eaten by fools with SUV's.
That is the worst way for a Supra to go under. I mean when your car gets smashed by a Toto driven tank, something is really fucked up.

Ill pray all goes well for you, and get on good terms with God, and hope it doesnt happen to me. Good Luck man.

BTW: That 5000 mi MK3 belongs in a museum. Not a garage with Toto living next door. :D

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
My God. I don't think there are any words that could express how badly I feel for you. That is just breathtaking. I hope everything gets taken care of.

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
holy crap, I got a red supra and almost got into an accident on the way home from my friends house thats only 3 blocks away, why is it that people driving suvs think they can try to cut us off, I mean seriuosly...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
chedderknight said:
holy crap, I got a red supra and almost got into an accident on the way home from my friends house thats only 3 blocks away, why is it that people driving suvs think they can try to cut us off, I mean seriuosly...

That's why I love my DD Legacy beater!!
Someone wants to cut me off? Let them. In fact, let them broadside me and cause a pileup. I'll just act the victim. I can't wait to sue the next bitch on her cell phone driving a Canyonero into my fender.

With that said, I stick with my original statement in post #93.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i'm sorry man, glad to see the family is safe and that stupid ass driver didnt hurt anyone.

as for your house, that'l cost more than the cars, both of your cars gettin smashed like that..... damn, good luck finding a new supra in that condition.

get a lawyer, sue her, straight up she's not family it doesnt matter if she hates you in the end or not. i would straight up sue her for her house and her dog, and if she can still afford to live in that house i'd just flip her off every day as i drove off in my new supra.

i have mine at the top of a 30 foot driveway at a 20 degree upward incline under a full size carport with a 8ft steel gate and chain link all around it. this thread makes me fear some plane is somehow going to land on it.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
That dog's gotta be friggin' HUGE! No yap-yap could hit the pedal to the floor and keep it there long enough to do that kind of damage. Additionally, her negligence in allowing the animal in her lap while operating the vehicle is criminal to say the least.... or does she expect everyone to believe that not only did Fido like driving at WOT, but he's also damned good and changing gears too?

Where can I get on of those magnetic ribbons for my car? One in red with a toyota logo?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Damnnnnnn!!!!!! For sure she must have been drunk or something. There's no way a dog getting stuck on the gas pedal would do that much damage, if nothing else she could have turned the wheel, shut the car off or something.

Judging from your neighborhood, looks like all the houses are very well spread out... so she must have had one hell of a clear run in reverse to do that much damage... I'm guessing she was going AT LEAST 25mph.... She definately could have done something to prevent plowing into your house.

Definately prosecute that bitch........ I'd sue her in small claims court or something if her insurance doesn't pay you enough for your loss. Just have all your receipts to prove what you put into it which is obviously a lot. Let her find a mint condition supra like yours for what her insurance company pays you, she won't. Make her pay the difference if it's any less then $12k. Get an expert witness or something to appraise your car based on what it would be to REPLACE IT in it's original mint condition.

Good luck man, keep us updated.

sarichmond said:
Well This morning I woke up to my neighbor in my garage. Said her dog fell on the gas pedal.:cry: :icon_evil

More details to come.