Just when u think your car is safe!!!!!

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
god damn that sucks man! your house and your cars are all fucked. Talk about law suit so big you will own her house and your house will be fixed.Then just fix your garage up with 2 feet of straight steel as a cover for the garage.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
GotToyota? said:
DAMN, that really sucks bro. I say call the police, have them file a report, then throw a lawsuit at her. That is unacceptable, even if it was a mistake, God knows how much it will cost to repair that damage on your car, let alone the house.

-Matt

Well the police should've been called for something like that to begin with.....and that lame ass excuse shouldn't have fooled a good cop. Even if the dog had fallen immediately on the gas pedal - and not the brake - it seems VERY unlikely it could've gone all the way across the street without the driver being able to compensate. Unless the dog was in a running car - in gear - alone. And that could be considered putting an animal in danger, reckless driving, etc, etc, etc.

Was there even a dog around when you opened your garage? Was the driver in the car? I would've been flying into my garage, gun in hand. I would've had a problem not blowing both of them away...............:icon_evil

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
damnit dude, your car was so damn clean, pisses me off i can only imagine how u feel, and dog fell on the gas my ass dude, just a stupid ass driver

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
OHHHH! I just got really pissed off. Hey Squid, Get your gun. I will bring the ammo and pick you up on the way down there.
Yeah, and "her dog fell stepped on the pedal"? What a load of Barbara Streisand (BS). Did you call the police?

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Just when I thought I was having a good day I had to look at this thread. I feel soo sorry for you. Your supra was a damn nice car, then again you Pathfinder and the House are all damn nice. You've got good taste, and don't let that bitch destroy it. I hope you got a police investigation on this bullshit dog excuse. Good luck finding another Supra and solving the problem. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US FOR MK4. Like I said you have good taste.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
just looked at the pic of the pathfinder, why couldnt it have been the other way around and the supra taken less damage

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
That's the craziest shit I've ever seen. All I can say is sorry for your loss, and good luck on making things right.

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
If I didn't see it on this site, from an existing member, i wouldn't believe it.

So she went through the side of your garage in reverse using her SUV as a battering ram essentially?

That dog must have had some super strength to hold the pedal down like that... Something is off there. Actually, the whole thing is off.

Best of luck man.

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
thats got to be one of the stinkiest piece of BS I"ve ever heard, I mean logically how the hell does a dog hold the pedal all the way down long enough to gain enough speed to ram through your garage and into 2 of your cars, I mean WTF! this is seriusly F'd up man, how old is this lady anyway? man...good luck with everything man, that was one hella of a car, even messed up like that its still a beauty

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
6o4turbo said:
That dog must have had some super strength to hold the pedal down like that... Something is off there. Actually, the whole thing is off.

Best of luck man.

i can see it happening. especially now in reverse. once the dog stepped on it. and the car moved backwards, gravity would force the dog into the pedal harder. causing even more speed, and greater force being applied to the pedal and so on and so on... still sucks... .

evil edited: I am the devil....:icon_evil

lol @ dirgle

Last edited:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
The dog theory is possible if it was sitting on her lap and got wedged between her leg and the steering wheel, so that she couldn't get her leg up off the gas pedal and on the break. And rather than pull the dog out of the way, she probably panicked and ended up making things worse.

P.S. Joel W. made his evil post (666).

Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
that's one of the saddest things i've ever seen happen to a car. that sucks! if they write it off, buy it back and use what's salvagable! :(

-shaeff