Just when u think your car is safe!!!!!

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
:3d_frown: So Sad.
I truly hope that you can work things out with the insurance co. $50k ought to cover the damages.
PM Greg (adjuster) if you have any roblems, He has been kind enough to guide us through all of our insurance woes, and with his help we have come out a little on top every time.
The thing to remember here is that you are a victim. Dog ladies insurance company surely must understand that from the pictures, but they could even pull "I'm sorry sir, but it seems that there is a problem with our insured's coverage; You see, Fido was not listed as an approved driver of this vehicle, therefor we cannot cover any of the damages."
Don't take any of their crap, the adjuster's should be cool with you, but in most of the cases I've dealt with, the company wants the path of least resistance. That means if they can bend you over without a fight, they will.
That said, talk to your insurance company about dog ladies limits of liability, and make sure that they are talking to her company like Greg said.
I hope that you have a kick ass ins co. like Statefarm, They actually stepped in to get the ball rolling in my claim. You know why? my mother in law buys insurance from them, and they helped me just because she was worried that we were getting the run around.
-Again, you own one beautiful Sup, good luck with the repairs, stand firm, and keep us posted.
-Thanks Greg!
~Jake and Heidi.

N

NDBoost

ahh holy hell! youve got more patience then i do. I would be yelling and screaming at her, i mean how the hell do you backup fast enough to go across the street up the curb through your yard slam all the way through the wall up and over the supra and into the nissan?

I mean the only way would be if she panicked and hit the gas instead of the brake. Her license def needs to be revoked. *shakes head in shame*

limequat

Dissident
Apr 1, 2005
Detroit
Glad your family is ok.
If that woman isn't repentant (and she isn't because she's lying), she needs to understand that there could have been children in that garage. Could've been MUCH more serious. Forget about the Supra, this poor guy has little kids.

Everybody remember Audi's "unintended acceleration" problem?