Jimi's build update

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Jake: Thanks! Sorry, I broke the molds, IE = one offs :icon_razz

Nick: Thanks, glad you like it!

Kurt: Thanks, they do look a like. Kinda went away from the chop a little....But I'm glad I did.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
supra90turbo said:
They look like Gram Lights. I like them. They're perfect, actually.

nope they arent gram lights. i had to search for an hour to figure out what they were. i am just curious like that. he doesnt want to broadcast it so i wont say :x

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
lookin good jimi, cant wait to check it out with all the new toys in person again

your gonna need to bring it out soon, i should have my car all buttoned up in a week or so, so well need to represent

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
While they're not forged, some of the pictures I've seen tell me that you shouldn't be having any problems unless you're curb jumping. ;)

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Thanks Kurt, but I think I went over that already on here, the molds were broke about 3 years ago, and you called it a thingamabob :3d_frown: it's a fudge-a-ma-call-it, haha.

BTW, I do have some updates coming, just have to get them done (some "parts" need painted)......

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey now were both getting painted at the same time? and what are these "things" you speak of???????? you know you wanna tell me

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Where are you getting yours painted at Ben? I wish I had the cash to do the whole car, but I do need to track a place down and start getting the ball rolling.

The "things" Kurt is talking about are the fender vents, you've seen them in person. The New "thing" I need painted is my new bumper, it is also black like the last one I had, so I need to at least get that sprayed. I also would like to track down a new header panel and 3 piece wing and get them sprayed also.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
i know my friend kris got a good deal on front end stuff out at the junkyards on jefferson highway in fort worth

and as for paint, i have a friend who used to paint for dealerships and i hook him up with insurance jobs and he hooks me and my friends up with painting and bodywork. if you want ill see what price hell hook me up with for your car if you want