Jeff's Supra Build...again

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Is it a 1 piece or 2 piece? Shoot me a call when it arrives - I've been wanting to see one in person before I snag one myself!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Bought an 89 NA today for kind of reference, it was also cheap and has some good parts on it, the car was wrecked and the previous owner gave me a hell of deal on it.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Here my reference NA.

p676301_1.jpg

p676301_2.jpg

p676301_3.jpg

p676301_4.jpg

And I'm parting this one out, ask me what you need and I'll get it for you.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Notice the fuse block missing? It was in perfect condition :D Now it'll be going into my build ;)

Did you get my message about the wiper linkage setup, Jeff?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Yes 5 speed NA.

Parts recieved today: Clear timing cover, greddy catch can, Samco hoses, R154 clutch line (ss). Oh and thanks Doward for the JDM tails.

I will be on vacation till next week so no updates for a while. :(

Thanks: Driftmotion, JSC racing, and Doward for the parts! Also Tubbie for the tt wheel!

BTW NAME CHANGE YO!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Ok so I've been slow and went on vacation for a week so not much done but recieving parts, putting in the rear seats, retaping and zip-tieing wiring to make it cleaner, and deciding to paint some of the interior under the rear carpet black and also take the engine apart and paint the block, also WANTING to polish some more stuff but I hate doing it, it doesn't turn out how I like it so if anyone knows a cheap polisher I may use him.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Haha you know it, I really wanna work on it when I'm sittin at home looking at other mk3's like jt2ma71 and duane and supranick's car and their cars progress so much faster and give me more and more ideas that I wanna do, but when I get and go to the shop I just see a mess of stuff and don't even know where to begin, tomorrow I PLAN on trying to get the black painted......will it happen tune in next time. (tomorrow) :)

BTW I have a question, what injectors can I use to work with RC clips, cause I'm gonna go bigger.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Are the RC clips square? (Well, rectangular) - if so, you can use pretty much any GM style injector - I'll be using a set of Bosch 680cc injectors, myself.