Jeff's Supra Build...again

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
IJ. said:
Header looks to be old school, nice build and has provision for heat shields something I've never see on the cheapies!
I just looked at the pic and that header is an old greddy manifold. I installed one in a car a while back. You can bolt up the stock heatshields if you trim them.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
SD2JZA70 said:
I just looked at the pic and that header is an old greddy manifold. I installed one in a car a while back. You can bolt up the stock heatshields if you trim them.

Seriously?!?! Sweet! I don't see the logo anywhere is it suppose to be on it?

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Reign_Maker said:
I dunno what cam gears they are either, but they're dope man!

He must have just put aluminum covers onto the cam gears. Drilled and tapped holes on the stock cam gears to hold the covers.

Looks good though.

Cheers,
Roy

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Is there any performance advantage to that, they def don't look like modified stock ones, and the guy had the cover over it so I don't think he would do it for asthetics.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
^ Word. (What are you talking about? lol)

And I lost the camera, put on the cam covers today not much but I was having trouble with the coil packs paint got in the coil pack bracket threads.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Nice build. I cant wait to see a vid. Oh and the cam gears look like something custom made.Are they really adjustable or is it just a cover?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I hope they are they have screws for adjustment.

Progress: Stainless lines in from Summit, valve covers on, new clip installed from broken one with heat shrink.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg