Jeff's Supra Build...again

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Well I've been saving up some money and bought a 280ZX for a quick buy and sell, got a hell of deal on it and its in great condition.

I've done a few small things: AEM in glovebox, master cyliner and proportioning valve on, console installed, bought a 1G-GTE cluster for a 9k tach I'll throw in sometime with new leds :)

I'm waiting on my custom intake manifold I'm having made as well and I need to order more parts but I'm waiting on the 280ZX to sell which should be no time considering the condition and according to a local Z expert.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Body work pics coming soon! I sanded down the wing today while the painter worked on the targa and hood, I got the vents behind the door off as well (what a bitch ridiculous for 2 nuts and I clip), painter hopes to have everything in the booth by next week! So it is going very fast but we're not comprimising quality in the process!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
^ Yes Jake, the ones that say fitted for Toyota and Subaru fit, keep in mind they are very small though 40mm wide...

Sorry no pics today can't find camera cord...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff, when you get your camera back up, can you take a pic of the shift knob on the shifter with your hand near it, on it or something like that so I can get an idea of how small it really is... Thanks man...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
missed out on this thread for some reason..very nice build, what cam gears are those? they look familiar but im not quite sure...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Sorry for being slow, just found the cord and I was sick today but I'll be back on it tomorrow, hoping to get the car out this week.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

-Jeff