Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Boost Lee;915587 said:
Awesome, Chris!! :)

I thought I posted this in the OP...

But what I'm planning to do is have a meet-up spot that will be a bit more convenient and easier to get to than ORP.

Likely somewhere close to the 465 loop so that we CAN all roll in together. :biglaugh:

That WILL be awesome.

how about the Pilot Truck stop at exit 95 just south of Indy

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
suprahero;916422 said:
I need to start another bank account labeled......."Supra meets not in Bama"

Some of you bitches can come down to the great state of Alabama when we have meets also. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

George, are you going to this meet. They dont like really tall southern guys, but they'll love your cars.

You are so right Jay! And I bet that if 25 Supras paraded to Alabama from misc. Midwest states....

You'd have 23 1/2 phone calls saying...

"Halp!!! Rod Knock!
Halp!!! Emergency! BHG!
Halp!!!! Won't move up hill with no torque!11"

Then again, not all of us are fortunate enough to have a reliable enough of a Supra to run 500 miles of hot, sweaty, no sweet tea driving. :biglaugh:

Besides...85% of this meet is going to be at Winged Warrior...and that's one B/A event that has nothing to do with Supras (specifically)...So...

Talk to the admins of Winged Warrior about coming to the 'Bama? :dunno:

:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
sounds like a bunch of bs and excuses for not coming to me, but it was wrapped in a pretty bow.........:biglaugh:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Ok guys, listen up. I just got off the email with one of the staff of winged warrior. They are totaly stoked about a supra club comming up in one large wolf pack. They have even told us that if we are big enough, we get our own area in the car show arena. He also said that he would like to see some of us supras enter into the event.

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Jon...a little slow on the info? ;)

Chris already established and reserved a spot for us at the event. :)

Last I'd heard...he reserved 50 spots.

LETS BEAT OUT THE SRT-4 CLUB!!! :nono:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thread created on SF.com. :)

Hope for an awesome turn out...

And hope everyones Supras are up and going and finished with the builds/break-in periods! :)

Unfortunately, some of us are still waiting on...."Overnight parts from Japan". :rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

-Jeff

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Sweet deal...I hope I'll be able to get my mk3 done and broken in before then. Even though we're a few months off, there's many things that needs to be done.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
MDCmotorsports;925222 said:
Ok guys, listen up. I just got off the email with one of the staff of winged warrior. They are totaly stoked about a supra club comming up in one large wolf pack. They have even told us that if we are big enough, we get our own area in the car show arena. He also said that he would like to see some of us supras enter into the event[/color]

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161

^^^ So where on the map in the link are the supras going to park? Are you guys planning on camping?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
That's still up in the air, ATM.

No worries. ;)

If you've ever been to O'Reilly before...Then you'd know that there won't be any issues.
The place is HUGE!

Last year...The turnout was AMAZING....TONS of cars that participated in the ShowNShine...and there was more space to roll around and play in the grass then there was covered grounds with the show cars. ;)

There's still a bit of information that is yet to be determined, and I'll keep up to date as frequently as possible for you folks.

-Jeff

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
I'm a little bit confused what is it going to cost for the addmission to WW?
Is there any paper work we will need to fill out or is it just a park and enjoy event?