Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Awesome. :)

Charles - Do me a favor if you will. I did post this already on OS.org, but for any locals over there that don't frequent the Meets & Greets forum or just refuse to read a post by Boost Lee....Inform them about it! :biglaugh:

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
SupraDupra500;903695 said:
anyone care if i bring an MR2 owner and quite possibly a Stealth TT owner with me? or do you want this strictly supras?

I dont think anyone would care. as long as they like supras.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Actually....I do have a bone to pick with some people in EVERY single previous meet that kind of ties in with "can I bring my buddy with his ____"....

Of course, ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome...

But just make sure your buddies aren't spoiling a Kodak Supra moment with a row of 20 sexy MKIII's parked to "hang out" and ruin the picture with a Ford Ranger right smack in the middle. I hate that. :nono:

Other than that....The more people, the merrier! :)

-Jeff

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Boost Lee;904138 said:
Actually....I do have a bone to pick with some people in EVERY single previous meet that kind of ties in with "can I bring my buddy with his ____"....

Of course, ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome...

But just make sure your buddies aren't spoiling a Kodak Supra moment with a row of 20 sexy MKIII's parked to "hang out" and ruin the picture with a Ford Ranger right smack in the middle. I hate that. :nono:

Other than that....The more people, the merrier! :)

-Jeff

Hey now, all you had to do was ask me to move the fuggin thing.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Anyone from MI going to this? I think I will attend this provided work doesn't get in the way. Should have fresh paint by then too.

Is there a link somewhere with info for WWIV the event? I may have overlooked it, but don't recall seeing anything in this thread.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Techno Supra;910661 said:
Anyone from MI going to this? I think I will attend this provided work doesn't get in the way. Should have fresh paint by then too.

Is there a link somewhere with info for WWIV the event? I may have overlooked it, but don't recall seeing anything in this thread.

Absolutely. :)

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/

There is just about all the information you'll need to know. They haven't released ALL the detailed information on it yet...But when updates are of avail, I'll post it here!

-Jeff

Feb 13, 2006
Ohio
Boost Lee;903165 said:
^Awesome. :)

Charles - Do me a favor if you will. I did post this already on OS.org, but for any locals over there that don't frequent the Meets & Greets forum or just refuse to read a post by Boost Lee....Inform them about it! :biglaugh:

Sure Jeff, I'll try and drag some more people out there if I end up coming. I'm waiting on my transmission to be rebuilt, but I'm sure it will be done by May.

-Charles

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know a few of you guys don't like rednecks, but I will do my damdest to be there. I see that you're letting George on the list, so there's no way, I'm being kept off. Maybe he can swing by and him and I will have a two car convoy. I'd rather the canadians weren't allowed to show up though...........:biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Things are starting to look good guys! :)

I think we'll go ahead and approve on Canadians....but only a handful of rednecks allowed.....Sorry. :biglaugh:

I haven't been able to get on the computer recently because my internet is temporarily down so I'm currently typing this on the blackberry....and tring to return PMs, is a tough thing to do so...sorry if I haven't responded yet!

Chris- did you talk to the doc yet to see if we were able to reserve those spots?

-Jeff