Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Admission is $15.00 to attend, IIRC.

You pay at the front gates of ORP...pull in, park, and walk around and enjoy the events.

There's always A LOT going on. It's organized, but it's set up so that you can freely roam.

Example - You get tired of watching cars Auto-X.....so walk over to the Car show portion, then go to the stands and watch the Drags showdown.

There is no paperwork. Other than signing your name and signature on a piece of paper as you sign in to the Raceway Park (same time that you pay admission).

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Thank you much!
15 a person or 15 a car?
Just want to make sure i know what to bring
Hopefully its a big turn out for the supras.
Its lookin that way already

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Techno Supra;926234 said:
^^^ So where on the map in the link are the supras going to park? Are you guys planning on camping?

For the people who are comming form more than 300 miles away, Im sponsoring some hotel rooms down in columbus (about 40 minutes south on hwy 65).

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Good news!

I just got off the phone with Andy @ E-MOTORS.

We're 100% definately locked in for May 10 to dyno.

He's definately willing to work with us since we're not sure how many people are interested in dynoing...So, as we do every meet, I'm going to create another thread with interest in dynoing.

Please post or PM me if you're interested in dynoing.

Andy has basically said for a flat rate:

$70.00 gets you 3 pulls on their DynoJet.

The more interest we pull, the better the pricing can get.

Also, I haven't set in stone a time yet...but just know, the more cars to dyno, the earlier we'll leave Winged Warrior to head to to E-MOTORS.

I'll update the OP.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot to mention this!

If anyone is wanting to do some tuning on the dyno...
Provided we have a tuner, they're charging $90/hour.

-Jeff

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I hope they have learned how to use that thing. When Matt and I went shortly after they got it they didn't have a clue on how to run a dyno.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Techno Supra;910661 said:
Anyone from MI going to this? I think I will attend this provided work doesn't get in the way. Should have fresh paint by then too.

Is there a link somewhere with info for WWIV the event? I may have overlooked it, but don't recall seeing anything in this thread.

I am going to make plans on going from Michigan. It is about a 3 hour drive. Went to the chi2k7 it was hot as hell but fun!!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Boost Lee;928893 said:
Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot to mention this!

If anyone is wanting to do some tuning on the dyno...
Provided we have a tuner, they're charging $90/hour.

-Jeff

"provided we have a tuner..." as in....?

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
Boost Lee;925275 said:
Thread created on SF.com. :)

"Overnight parts from Japan". :rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

-Jeff

hahaha i cant decide whether i really SHOULD or SHOULDNT know what that is...

but uhhh yeah hello everyone! im aaron and i live in louisville. i just bought some eibachs and tokikos from chris (supraman502) and im looking forward to meeting more SM folks. i like this forum- it has a sense of humor.

im still in the process of getting my car together really, especially to the point at which i think its reliable enough to make the drive to indy.. but 2 months is plenty of time i think!

im stoked about the whole 'meet' thing.. never owned a car cool enough to drive around in a pack or meet up in parking lots. also, i am extremely down for a literally death-defying go-kart race hahaha

see you guys in indy i guess. put me on the list :icon_bigg

ps: im also thinking of bringing a sketchbook and some prisma markers and maybe doing some renderings of peoples cars if they want? if theres enough down time for something like that, that is.. maybe when everyone is dynoing. just a thought.

peace

aaron

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
zambini;929195 said:

but uhhh yeah hello everyone! im aaron and i live in louisville. i just bought some eibachs and tokikos from chris (supraman502) and im looking forward to meeting more SM folks. i like this forum- it has a sense of humor.

im still in the process of getting my car together really, especially to the point at which i think its reliable enough to make the drive to indy.. but 2 months is plenty of time i think!

im stoked about the whole 'meet' thing.. never owned a car cool enough to drive around in a pack or meet up in parking lots. also, i am extremely down for a literally death-defying go-kart race hahaha

You and I are in the same boat as far as getting the mk3 together....

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
zambini;929195 said:

ps: im also thinking of bringing a sketchbook and some prisma markers and maybe doing some renderings of peoples cars if they want? if theres enough down time for something like that, that is.. maybe when everyone is dynoing. just a thought.

peace

aaron

Well Let me be the frst i think to say welcome.
And we will be hoping to see you at the meet
the more the better.

And Im in the same boat about the not having
cool enough car to drive around in a pack
but I am glad I got my supra cus there is no other
pack I would want to be with.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
sean210;929322 said:
but I am glad I got my supra cus there is no other
pack I would want to be with.

That was beautiful. :cry:

:biglaugh:

Aaron - I'm glad to see another Supra owner in the area! Hope to see you in a few months. Adding you to the list now. :)

Jason - I had a good talk with Andy, and he admitted to not having a stable staff at previous times...but he's got a crew gathered now thats operated DynoJet's before. :)

Todd - Have you gathered your gang up or spoke with them yet about coming? Let me know! Thanks,

-Jeff