Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Boost Lee;914373 said:
Things are starting to look good guys! :)

I think we'll go ahead and approve on Canadians....but only a handful of rednecks allowed.....Sorry. :biglaugh:

I haven't been able to get on the computer recently because my internet is temporarily down so I'm currently typing this on the blackberry....and tring to return PMs, is a tough thing to do so...sorry if I haven't responded yet!

Chris- did you talk to the doc yet to see if we were able to reserve those spots?

-Jeff

yep, my guy said hes going to get like 50 spots locked in
Also, we're caravaning up with a ton of southern IN and KY people, wanted to see if the supras wanted to meet right outside of indy and all pull in together?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
supraman502;915577 said:
yep, my guy said hes going to get like 50 spots locked in
Also, we're caravaning up with a ton of southern IN and KY people, wanted to see if the supras wanted to meet right outside of indy and all pull in together?

That'd be awesome if I can join the pack, just plan where and when to meet.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome, Chris!! :)

I thought I posted this in the OP...

But what I'm planning to do is have a meet-up spot that will be a bit more convenient and easier to get to than ORP.

Likely somewhere close to the 465 loop so that we CAN all roll in together. :biglaugh:

That WILL be awesome.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
We did this in Chicago in 07........

But people had troubles hearing because they were uber cheap ones that had no distance. :-x

I second 2-Way Radios!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
So...

It was an idea to get a special Group pricing to do some in-door Karting at Fastimes.
For anyone that doesn't know, it's a 2-story, in-door circuit track. They are high speed Karts, you have to sign a waiver, wear full body suit and helmet.

Pretty hardcore. Pretty badass. :)

Here's a story (just happened acouple days ago) to show you just how hardcore these karts are.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15249037/detail.html
We can still consider doing this if you guys want...But just thought I'd throw this out there. :icon_conf

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Boost Lee;916409 said:
So...

It was an idea to get a special Group pricing to do some in-door Karting at Fastimes.
For anyone that doesn't know, it's a 2-story, in-door circuit track. They are high speed Karts, you have to sign a waiver, wear full body suit and helmet.

Pretty hardcore. Pretty badass. :)

Here's a story (just happened acouple days ago) to show you just how hardcore these karts are.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15249037/detail.html
We can still consider doing this if you guys want...But just thought I'd throw this out there. :icon_conf

Damn, if it's that fucking badass I say let's do it!! :evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I need to start another bank account labeled......."Supra meets not in Bama"

Some of you bitches can come down to the great state of Alabama when we have meets also. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

George, are you going to this meet. They dont like really tall southern guys, but they'll love your cars.