Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Boost Lee;893428 said:
^:rofl:

INDIANA SUPRA MEET: May 10, 2008!!!! Same date as Winged Warrior IV.
What can we do? Combine the two. :)

As long as we can all stick together, park together and look organized. Show them what real 1337 cars really are. ;)

The event usually starts fairly early, around 10ish, it's at O.R.P, so there is PLENTY of room to park.
If we decide to merge the Supra meet with a majority of it being attending WWIV, then I'd say we shine up our cars and enter them in the car show. It's for a good cause, doesn't cost very much money, and you can win prizes!

I'd be all go for this...

We could meet up somewhere close to the interstate...Wait around for everyone to get there, and drive in a big pack to WWIV at ORP, hang around there for a couple hours, then go to our "scheduled in" dyno time (which will be close to ORP), then, Dinner, and cruise.

Sound good?!?! :biglaugh:

I like it, How much would every one be lookin to spend when it comes to
gettin in and being part of the car show. and I wouldn't put my car in
the show just for the fact that its no where near a show car.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Sean - It's not a matter of whether or not your car is "show car" status or not, it's the experience and the scene of seeing all the Supras side by side.

I don't know if you've been to ORP or not, but the field that they let all the cars park for the car show, there is ENDLESS amount of space...So we'll basically just park all the Supras side by side for good pictures. This can be part of what would've been the "Show n Shine" portion of the meet...

I think it's a good idea though.

So, I think we can go ahead and settle on May 10....

I'll try to pin down for information as time progresses.

So, since this is going to be a VERY fun event and day, invite everyone!
I'm requesting a sticky right now.

:D
-Jeff

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Yea I guess I could try to shine it up for a few pics.
Yea I've been to ORP a few times it is pretty endless.
I think it will be a good turn out.
I just have to make sure my car is running and fully put together.
She broke down again.:aigo:
But she should be running soon and I have to get my exhaust put on.

So has anyone else said anything about cruzin the southside after the dyno?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Oh, Anything with 60 bad@$$ imports and 60 bad@$$ domestics, plus a parkinglot/field full of Supras....Is GOING to be TONS of fun. :biglaugh:

Sean, speaking in hopes that my car will be finished by meet time (better be), I'll be down for cruising the "Southside". :)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
anybody wanna come volunteer and give me a hand with my supra when time comes? I'll buy good dinner at Montanan Mikes's along with some gas money. :naughty:

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
I'll be there at the meet. I am really interested to participate in winged warrior, but if my car broke it'll be expensive towing bill.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i thought to participate you had to send an application in and be accepted. thats what supraman502 was talking about, last time if you didnt have an sti or an evo you didnt get accepted.

also, i didnt think there was a "price". you just gave a donation of your choice. have they changed it or did i not understand that right?

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Boost Lee;894281 said:
Oh, Anything with 60 bad@$$ imports and 60 bad@$$ domestics, plus a parkinglot/field full of Supras....Is GOING to be TONS of fun. :biglaugh:

Sean, speaking in hopes that my car will be finished by meet time (better be), I'll be down for cruising the "Southside". :)

I'll have to meet you there, me and another guy in southern IN help raise $ for WW and we're planning a big caravan to the event.

Also, if we contact them and let them know we're having a supra meet there they will block off a portion of the parking lot for us to meet in / park

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Yes, that's just what I was thinking about.

I recall you mentioning to me that some of the Admins of WW asked for sponsorship to help spread the word for your site.

Most definately give them a shout and see if they're willing to reserve a spot for the Supras. I'll 100% guaranttee they will...And if they don't, letting them advertise on your website will pay those fees. :)

Dave - As of last year, there was "XXX.XX" amount of dollars that the 120 Racers had to pay as a fee to participate. To get in and spectate, I believe was $10 per, and free for a certain age and lower (kids).

And yes, there is an application that you have to fill out. It's just overall specifications on the car, your insurance, safety policies and concerns and all the typical run-arounds for insured car events like this.

Zurud - Yes, you should apply. :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
It would be an honor to have an Out of U.S. Supra owner come to the meet. :D

I have nothing against Canadians! :icon_surp....Well...Other than the whole Ham vs. "Candian Bacon" crap.....:icon_conf, But other than that.......:biglaugh:

Besides, ASIDE from gathering with your Supra family...Attending and watching WWIV would be worth it alone.

-Jeff

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Nobody minds a n/a hardtop auto Supra?
I'm only planning on cruising and watching
Maybe taking pics

I checked and the distance isn't too far, this will be a state I've never been to before, hope to meet new friends and stuff.

Matt

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
st2b;897445 said:
Maybe taking pics

I checked and the distance isn't too far, this will be a state I've never been to before, hope to meet new friends and stuff.

Matt

NA autos are accepted....if you want, perhaps you could meet up with Quin and I since you'll be taking 65 up to indy and columbus is on the way.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Ricks Cafe & Boat Yard
4050 Dandy Trl
Indianapolis, IN 46254
(317) 290-9300

Its right down the road from IRP basically, and Ive heard the food is fantastic!

The only problem is I don't know what pricing they have? I can't get on their website....

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
st2b;897445 said:
Maybe taking pics

Matt

Bring it ive been to countless meets with my n/a 5spd. Somebodys gotta represent the n/a's at the meets since i wont be n/a anymore:naughty:

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
st2b;897445 said:
Maybe taking pics

Matt

I Have an n/a 5-speed and I'm going we could cruise behind the turbo ones.::w00t::

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Boost Lee;894281 said:

Jeff-Why is your car down?

And Everyone else that is going to the meet How do you all feel about a cruise
around the south side. Theres alot of little ricers for us to eat up. And some nice
evos and sti's to play with. Even a few supercharged mustangs.

Plus Who ever ends a fun fill filled day with just dinner. I say we eat up the southside for dessert.

-Sean