Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
I work at a truck wash.
And I can wash my car any time that I
want. So I just got off and thought I would wash my car.
It looked 20 times better and then I was stuck behind a dump truck
the whole way home. And he was thowing dirt every where.
I'm pissed.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
That sucks. ^

Well, I've printed off some copies via Googlemaps for the itinerary on addresses of where we're driving and directions/map incase you get lost or lose the group driving from Point A to Point B.

I'll pass them out tomorrow morning first thing when we meet up for anyone who's not cool enough to already have a GPS. ;)

And also...100% Go to ORIENTAL BUFFET TONIGHT.

As I said, better food, more food, more variety (not just Chinese), better location, big parking lot, big group friendly and it's just overall a much nicer restaurant than a typical Chinese Buffet.
8 Lucky Buffet is above average...but Oriental Buffet blows it out of the water.

I'll get an address for you guys in just a second.

Thanks!

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Be there about 7:15 or so.

The parking lot is usually rather busy...so just try to spot a Silver Supra w/ wheels and a black targa top.

I couldn't find the address....

But it's Oriental Buffet & Grill on US 31 N (East St). It's in the same strip mall as the Wal-Mart Supercenter....and If you're heading South on US 31, It will be on your left side.

Call me if you have any questions, guys!

317-395-8362.

Jeff

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
mkiiSupraMan18;1016848 said:
I'll sell the w58 for like $50?

I promise you wont find one closer or cheaper. I'm done w/ the w58s and the guy I sold my drivetrain to said he already had a spare... it's been sitting in my dad's shed for like... 3 years or so.

WOOO CHINESE FTMFW! I kick ass at picking restraunts....

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1008631&postcount=469

I kick Paul Poteet's ass!

make sure it's clean with fresh fluid prior to install

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks to everybody who made the trip a bit earlier to come to dinner with all of us this evening! :)

Had tons of fun, was good to just kick back, eat and kick the sh*ts for a while!
Other than Steves silver one...White Mk3's pretty much dominated the parking lot. :biglaugh:

Hope everyone is ready. :)

This is going to be one to remember.

DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERAS! :)

See you guys bright and early in the Kroger parking lot @ 8:45-9:00AM'ish.
Prints of maps/itinerary/directions will be given out then.

Jeff

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
It was definitely good to kick it with fellow Supe lovers. And white definitely dominated the lot tonight. Hope to see some other colors tomorrow though. Thanks again to Jeff for putting this together. I know tomorrow will be awesome.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I just tried to call you Jeff, but you must have known it was me.................:cry:

I"m sorry we couldn't make it guys, but I have two supras, and they're both down for the count at the moment. Hopefully we'll have better luck next year.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
When did I change the meeting time?!??

I just said I'll be there a little bit earlier, most likely...To make sure my big Korean butt can be spotted. ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
suprahero;1017031 said:
I just tried to call you Jeff, but you must have known it was me.................:cry:

I"m sorry we couldn't make it guys, but I have two supras, and they're both down for the count at the moment. Hopefully we'll have better luck next year.

DOPE!
I was pressing buttons when you called and never saw who called.

That......or I was just ignoring you. :biglaugh:

Jay - You've got the best voicemail. :D I can definately hear you driving your Supra in the background. ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I called again and got ignored AGAIN...........the first time hurt, but this one cuts to the bone.........:biglaugh:

I hope you guys have a great time, and I hope everyone makes it home safely. Keep it between the ditches and post lots and lots of pictures.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
There has to be at least 8, I know Nate already left to come, me and Grant and Caleb are all heading up soon, so unless Jeff, Jon, Matt and Jason don't show up randomly we'll have at least eight lol