Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Clueless;1016084 said:
Well he's track record isn't exactly spotless ya know... :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Well after hearing all of this Jeff will not ride in my car.
He would want to ride in a slow N/A anyway, he would prolly go
to sleep.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not all about hardtops.

I just enjoy a stiff ride.

You ever see Nick Hogans Supra after the accident?
Tell me it wasn't the effing targa top that made it pancake.

FAIL.

Targa is cool...because your average car doesn't have it....Hard top is FTL, because it's....hard. But for me...I'll rock my hardtop from now until the end of time.

:)

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
:1zhelp: :1zhelp:
If anyone is coming for the meet EARLY, like early being on friday afternoon my supra is still not running right and im running short of hands and ideas on how i can get this thing TO THE MEET! Be kinda funny that everyone meets up saturday morning about 3 miles from my house and i can get my supra there! :biglaugh:

Basically im having some heating issues and some throttle issues. The heating problem is that its running to hot (220-240 while cruising). New thermostat, new waterpump. Ive done a lot of the obvious things. (yes it cools back down to around 200 or less while idle sitting still)

Second the throttle issue is weird considering i just did the J-tube bypass and i took it out today after i did it and it ran fine for about 3 blocks then it just wouldnt have ANY throttle response. Im puzzled at why.

Soo anyone that would like to lend some hands and knoledge would be GREATLY appreciated. If not no worrys ill be at the meet irregardless :icon_bigg
Ide just like to come in my supra :cry:

Matt - 317-506-8281 give me a ring i live fairly close to jeff. I just live closer to 465 where we will be meeting saturday.

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Matt- check your ignition timing. If you can't do it, gimme a call at 812.243.2113 and I"ll cruise your way around 630 or so. I'm sure we can get it to run well. Given it's not something catastrophic such as a BHG or your radiator being plugged.

Check out the TPS as well. It could be misadjusted.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
WTF?

Where have you been Jon?!?! We totally already decided on the Oriental Buffet about 2 miles south of 8 Not-so-lucky Buffet.

:dunno:?

Oriental Buffet is AWESOME. Crab legs, shrimp, sushi, sashemi, make-it-yourself Chefs that put together whatever you want at no additional price, huge variety of food, lots of space inside and a large parking lot.

"8...Lucky....Buffet".......That sounds like they're trying WAY to hard to make it sound uber authentic Chinese. :icon_surp

Oriental Buffet is not ONLY Chinese, either. FTW. ;)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
5 speed...

Koreans prefer teh auto... so thats strike 2.

Although it's not boosted, so he may give the green light for the 5 speed.

You want an extra w58 for cheap? :icon_bigg

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
I won't be at the dinner tonight... I'll be eating Thai food with a ladyfriend. :)

I will join the festivities tomorrow, though -- my Supra is still down, so I'll be riding with Al.

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
BTW, I vote Broad Ripple for tomorrow night's after-racing festivities.

It'll be chaos on a Saturday night, but I say that's all the better. :)

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
mkiiSupraMan18;1016585 said:
5 speed...

Koreans prefer teh auto... so thats strike 2.

Although it's not boosted, so he may give the green light for the 5 speed.

You want an extra w58 for cheap? :icon_bigg

How cheap?