Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
For you guys that haven't made your way yet into the Food/Dinner thread...

WE DID DECIDE ON THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

TAKING $20 DEPOSITS NOW TO RESERVE A SEAT.

I need to get an accurately as possible headcount so that I can reserve the seats.

(I.E. - I tell Cheesecake to reserve 40 seats. Once we get there, only 8 people show up.)
I'll be pissed, the few that showed up will be pissed, and the waitresses serving us will be upset. Comprende? :)

Once you pay $20.00 in advance, when you get there, I'll give it right back to you.
If you pay and don't show up...You just lost $20 that will be going towards TIP money! :biglaugh:

My goal is to try to call and make reservations at Cheesecake by NEXT weekend...
So if you can, try to give me some numbers to work with here.

Thanks!

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
mkiiSupraMan18;966624 said:
drinking is overrated and expensive.

I agree. I'd rather toke, but since my job tests me I have to be an alcoholic instead of a stoner :nono:

Seriously though, those planning on a bar, club, :boobies: bar count me in. :naughty: We need to find us some sexy supra groupies, lol. If there are a few under 21 who want to hang maybe we should find a spot that allows 18 and up, but puts a big X on your hand so you're screwed. Then you just need to order a pop (soda in the south) and we can take care of the rest! If everyone gets sauced I'll cover 1 cab back to the hotel. No point in doing something stoopid to anyone or their cars! :beer: til ya :puke: Just not in my car.

I haven't made a decision on the whole dinner thing, but I am just procrastinating until I get paid. I'm down for cheescake and steak with a pint of guinness or a dirty martini.

Umm. So if we eat then no one is karting? Not enough time/money? If so, who is down for going early on Sunday after those who are staying check out of their hotels. I plan to spend a fair part of Sunday in Indy before my 3-4 hr drive home.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Techno Supra;968863 said:
I agree. I'd rather toke, but since my job tests me I have to be an alcoholic instead of a stoner :nono:

Seriously though, those planning on a bar, club, :boobies: bar count me in. :naughty: We need to find us some sexy supra groupies, lol. If there are a few under 21 who want to hang maybe we should find a spot that allows 18 and up, but puts a big X on your hand so you're screwed. Then you just need to order a pop (soda in the south) and we can take care of the rest! If everyone gets sauced I'll cover 1 cab back to the hotel. No point in doing something stoopid to anyone or their cars! :beer: til ya :puke: Just not in my car.

I haven't made a decision on the whole dinner thing, but I am just procrastinating until I get paid. I'm down for cheescake and steak with a pint of guinness or a dirty martini.

Umm. So if we eat then no one is karting? Not enough time/money? If so, who is down for going early on Sunday after those who are staying check out of their hotels. I plan to spend a fair part of Sunday in Indy before my 3-4 hr drive home.

I'd go karting sunday afternoon maybe

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
Clueless;968886 said:
I'd go karting sunday afternoon maybe

i am still totally determined to go drive a death kart.. i dont live in indy and theres nothing quite like that in louisville, im gonna do it regardless of who else does sometime that weekend. so if you wanna go, lez do it.

as far as the food thing goes, ill be there just so i can get to know some of you guys, but ill probably just order some kawffeh.. the 20 dollar thing probably isnt going down for me tho haha :evildeal::doublebir

edit: sorry those smilies looked so derogatory to me when i actually read the post but i thought they looked hilarious together hahahaha

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I offer my services as a DD. I will give my cell to any and all who stay in the INdy Metro area. Call me, I will come pick you up, for free at any hour of the night. I mat go out and party w/ everyone, I may come home. I don't want anyone doing something stupid in my 'hometown'.

Seriously. I have a 4 door and could seat 4 'drunks' easily. BUT. Someone throws up in the STI, they die. :icon_bigg

I live on the northside but will drive wherever everyone is.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
mkiiSupraMan18;969941 said:
I offer my services as a DD. I will give my cell to any and all who stay in the INdy Metro area. Call me, I will come pick you up, for free at any hour of the night. I mat go out and party w/ everyone, I may come home. I don't want anyone doing something stupid in my 'hometown'.

Seriously. I have a 4 door and could seat 4 'drunks' easily. BUT. Someone throws up in the STI, they die. :icon_bigg

I live on the northside but will drive wherever everyone is.

Thats a great offer, i may take you up on it ;)
Dont worry about me, i know indiana is zero tolerance, so i will be on p's and q's :)

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
My car runs, but the paint looks like :puke:, Just wondering what wax or
something of that nature could I use to make it shiny for the meet.
( I have no clear coat is what it looks like)
Just wondering what you guys would advise.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
sean210;972219 said:
My car runs, but the paint looks like :puke:, Just wondering what wax or
something of that nature could I use to make it shiny for the meet.
( I have no clear coat is what it looks like)
Just wondering what you guys would advise.

I wouldn't worry about it....if I could bring my car, it would be a mix of blue with clearcoat/blue without clearcoat/grey/red

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
i finally got my exhaust welded up today...
a supra isnt really a 'supra' until you remove the stock exhaust. jesus what a difference!
i also ordered an apex-i dry flow intake and some valve cover gaskets.

have you guys bought a vaccuum hose set? if so, which one, because i need one and i would like to know if it comes with any of the actual pre-formed, intermediately sized vaccuum hoses (i.e. most of the hoses running to the accordian hose) or if its just a couple coils of vibrant rubber that you cut up yourself for 60 bucks...

theres oil in my vaccuum lines and i really need to replace them. my car leaks oil like its piss drunk everywhere it goes haha

however, it's well on its way to making it up to indy in may!

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
^^^ I bought the Hose techniques kit a few years ago. I had to match them up and cut them to fit. You get a few different sizes and will end up with a few extra pieces in case you screw up. No idea what I paid, but I didn't replace the lines to the accordian hose with them.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
zambini;973633 said:
theres oil in my vaccuum lines and i really need to replace them. my car leaks oil like its piss drunk everywhere it goes haha

^ Fix that or start saving for a rebuild. I've seen it happen may times.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
i knowww

im really not trying to fry my 7m!! thats what the valve cover gaskets are for, and im trying to trace oil leaks everywhere i can! seriously, the thought of having to rebuild is scary and sadly kind of impending..

Feb 13, 2006
Ohio
Unfortunately I won't know whether or not I'm coming until I pull out of my driveway Friday night or Saturday morning, so I cannot pre-pay for Cheesecake. I still plan making a solid attempt to come though:naughty:.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Anyone going up there Friday night from the Cincy area? I have to attend a cisco class Friday in Cincy, so I will be driving up there in my supra and finishing up around 4:30-5:00p. If I could catch a group thats headed that way it would be nice..

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Tracy....I can't get over your sig.... :drool: :love:

It's too bad you sold the other....but I'd take either in a heartbeat. :)

***UPDATE***

Well...I've done some hard thinking...
And as it seems, not as many people are *planning* to go to Cheesecake as I thought.
That, or no one is wanting to pay up the $20 deposit...(Broke 7M owners...lol) :biglaugh:
So, for that, I'm going to make a reservation with caution, and tell them there is a chance that more will show up. It's worked in the past, without having any headaches.

So....I'm waiving the $20 fee. If you made a Paypal payment or have given me cash, It's already on its way back to you.

Jeff