Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
So I don't know if i'm going to make it or not. And it figures because the first of three years that my car is running well is the one time i probably won't make it. :( I was hoping to be here because it looks like there is going to be a good turn-out...

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I'll most likely have to drive my sister to Canada that weekend for an internship she is doing there.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I found another mkII owner Monday. He's got a pretty nice 83, I ran him down after work and talked to him for probably 45 mins, I'm gonna talk to him about possibly making this meet.

Jason, he wants to know if we'll put a rebuilt head on for him so he can get his other ct26 powered mkII back on teh road (lawlz @ teh BHG)... :icon_bigg

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
mkiiSupraMan18;984829 said:
I found another mkII owner Monday. He's got a pretty nice 83, I ran him down after work and talked to him for probably 45 mins, I'm gonna talk to him about possibly making this meet.

Jason, he wants to know if we'll put a rebuilt head on for him so he can get his other ct26 powered mkII back on teh road (lawlz @ teh BHG)... :icon_bigg

who do you think I am?

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Honestly (it's a little weird to say) but she's pretty good looking. And taken too, sorry clueless. So no pics or anything. lol

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
mkiiSupraMan18;985255 said:
^ hmmm...

'yer my sister... yer my sister...'
-Joe Dirt

I'm j/k, you are from KY, afterall. :icon_bigg

hahaha hey im from ky too, but damn you its too funny to be offended!

joe dirt! 'does your motha sew? ... BLAW! tellah' to sew dat!'

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Fuzz420;983806 said:
dont worry about it ill be more than happy to take you for a ride ;)

This is what i have been up to :naughty:

Looks like it will be fun. will it be done in time for the meet? You know, I havent been sitting on my ass either.I threw on a turbonetics 62-1 and that 4 inch cat back.... unfortunately Im still running the AFM and Im hitting fuel cut even aftert the lex/550 combo. ugh.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Armando, You've got one of the strangest acting Supras I've ever seen.

Fuel cut with no boost controller @ 14ish psi and creeping down,
Feels like a BPU Supra under 4500rpm, after, has one of the nastiest pulls I've ever experienced in a Mk3........Yowza. :biglaugh:
Hope you get things straightened away with it, Armando...
And Aaron, Hope you get it going in time for the meet! I'd like to see it. :)

For myself...Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get everything together in time to get my car to the meet...But we'll see.

Jeff