Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ thats the Indiana Supra group...

Just so you know not to get your hopes way up... 5 years and it always happens...

20 people are like 'zomg I'm effin already there'
the day before 5 ppl say they aren't coming because their cars aren't running, 2 because their cars aren't mint... 10 just don't show up. The three of us there get pissed and don't show up to the next meet.

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
MDCmotorsports;963795 said:
BTW Sean, I know you're lying about the lady in the random pic thread.

There aren't women like that in Indy. LOL

Those are no lie.
She will be at the meet with me.

finally got my exhaust on now I just need a dipstick and I will be able
to drive safely.

Attachments

• ashbashandme.jpg
    ashbashandme.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 11

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
sean210;963734 said:
Cheesecake factory sounds nice but john has a point about the 20+ seats and 4 people eating.
I vote for b-dubs.

i probably wouldnt get cheesecake, but id chill and drink some coffee or something.. honestly if i wanted to eat somewhere id rather go to a more party-of-20-friendly venue such as bw3's or hooters.

but im a new guy, so the decision making isnt in my hands at all. im down for whatever...:icon_bigg

p.s. when am i not gonna be a lurker anymore haha

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Just FYI for you guys unfamiliar with Cheesecake Factory, lol...

They don't sell *just* cheesecake. They are a full blown steak house, with awesome steak, at that. :)

I have no problem with hooters...but, as said before with other restaurants, it's a place anybody can go to anytime.

Jon - I bet I can name 3 reasons why you want to go to Hooters........
[[**Think**:-left boob, right boob, @$$.]] :biglaugh:
(Hope you had a good 30th, or 40th...or however old you're getting now) :D

We need to make a decision ASAP though.

I'm okay with Hooters.

-Jeff

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
sean210;964725 said:
And its not to expencive + its good food.

$5 more and you can go the cheezcake. Hooters is OK, but their service is ussually shitty and the girls... let's face it, aren't really that hot. $10 for a chicken sandwhich or $15 for a steak, mashed potatoes, and another side.

Curly fries blow anyway.

my vote = Cheezcake. The night I was in there it was pretty sweet. I went in wearing some black tear-aways and a white T-shirt and didnt feel out of place at all.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Well...Cheesecake is overall a much nicer restaurant than the bw3 (bar style scenario) and Hooters....being.....Hooters :icon_conf.

If we decide on Cheesecake, I think for making legit reservations, I'll need to take deposits or just a prepay and hold it until you show up...

Because it's 100% true. In the past, if 20 people say they'll be there, there's always a good chance there won't be 20 people. So...
We'll see.

Guess I'll make another poll. :biglaugh:

-Jeff

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
mkiiSupraMan18;965254 said:
$5 more and you can go the cheezcake. Hooters is OK, but their service is ussually shitty and the girls... let's face it, aren't really that hot. $10 for a chicken sandwhich or $15 for a steak, mashed potatoes, and another side.

Curly fries blow anyway.

my vote = Cheezcake. The night I was in there it was pretty sweet. I went in wearing some black tear-aways and a white T-shirt and didnt feel out of place at all.

You do not like the state of Indiana do you?J/K
I never actually been to cheesecake, I just picture it as being a fancy dancy
place.

I can picture it now 20-25 people come in right after a dyno session
smellin like carbon. Ordering steak and cheesecake.YAY!:naughty: