Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Eriol;957536 said:
Oh, btw -- I was driving down 465 yesterday, and I saw a pretty nice white 89+ Supra with some rims in a parking lot off the interstate, between the Brookville and English exits on the southeast side. Was that anyone here?

Yeah, I caught that out of the corner of my eye from like half a mile away. You know you're a Supra geek if...

Thts mine. you must have drive by my warehouse. you were probably on shadeland about to get onto 465 south...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^^I don't know if anything is or not, if so, I'll call shotty with you, Armando. ;)

The Southsiders can feel the rumble of your exhaust and smell the "stinky". :biglaugh: :rofl:

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Im gonna head down to the warehouse and clean out the supra and maybe try to track down this leak a little more. gimme a ring on th cell if anything is going on. Id rather spend the evening driving the supra than sitting in my living room doing nothing.

Youre all welcome to meet me down there and we can go from there. Jeff (boost lee) knows where its at.

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Yep yep.

Sean, Matt, Jason, other Matt, other other Matt, other other other Matt, (Gimme a ring if you'd like to make a nights worth of Supra stuff) :biglaugh:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I ended up having to help my dad change shocks and another fuel pump in his van. I managed to spend $40 to drive down to help him for free and not get anything done or have any fun... I am down at Jason's playing rockband though... thats ftmfw.

He pretty much sucks at the drums.... and guitar, btw. I can say that because I can play expert on both. I don't have a life, effin deal with it.

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Jeff: thanks : ) I'm thinking at this point I'll stick with my current Supra for the time being, and not do anything too crazy with it... then, when I have my own house with a nice big garage, I'll start a second one on a rotisserie.

Clueless: don't worry, I'm not copping out. :)

Armando: I was on 465, right near Shadeland somewhere. I used to love that stretch of Shadeland -- me and my friends always used to test our top speeds there, before they redid it. I don't trust it now, though... too much traffic, too many police.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
OKAY!

Not a huge deal, but might as well get it set it stone now.

Anyone here never been to The Cheesecake Factory before? :naughty:

I've been thinking of making reservations there.
-Large parking lot (in the Greenwood Park Mall lot)
-AMAZING food + Obviously...Amazing cheesecake. :biglaugh:
-Classy, huge & nice restaurant with available reservations.

If you guys are okay with this, I'll go ahead and make reservations accordingly.

Let me know!

-Jeff

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Uhhh....

The last time I went in there it cost me $175... No effing kidding.

HUGE portions and DAMN good food though... The wife may attend this part of the meet...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Yes, it's pricey. But AMAZING food.

Ok, fine. Price a problem?

I'll make reservations at White Castles. :rofl:

Better yet:

Buffalo Wild Wings - They just built another one RIGHT off of I-65 (literally).

HUGE parking lot, the wings are the shiz :biglaugh:, and much cheaper than Cheesecake Factory.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Cheesecake wasnt really THAT exspensive...

I got a steak and fish meal that came w/ a HUGE mtn of mashed potatoes.

O

And I got the ultimate sampler, 4 plates FULL of everything that they have. We should deff atleast split one of these among the table. IIRC, it was like $25... and it filled the 4 of us at the table up for the most part. We all took home our meals and just got some cheesecake while we were there.

Cheesecake sounds like fun. I vote for it.

*edit*
But, if people say they are going to be there on this forum and in this area.... Reserve wisely. I bet they dont like having unused space there. It tends to be UBER busy.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Oh and Jeff - if you take reservations for cheesecake - may I suggest that you take $20 from every one who says they are gonna attend.

I doubt cheesecake would like us very well reserving 20 seats + and then only 4 of us having dinner.