Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
well, i was doing my spark plug/wire job, and noticed quite a sea of oil my plugs were swimming in.. sooo

gotta buy a damn 14mm alan socket/wrench and replace the no.3 gasket or get some rings to put under the bolts.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Fuzz420;951843 said:
good call, i contacted micheal and im going to be headed out there this week to check out the live stock:naughty:

I've got a shell and I'm local lol
It'll be heading to the crusher today or tomorrow

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
supraman502;953864 said:
I've got a shell and I'm local lol
It'll be heading to the crusher today or tomorrow

Is this the one sitting next to your garage?

If I remember right the body is in real good shape isn't it?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Or one of you guys can bring some spare wheels out to our shop in Columbus and best offer can take this silver 87 sunroof Supra on the ch33p. :)

-Jeff

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Fuzz420;954432 said:
Hold on to it, i might take it!!!!!

well you've got til friday
100 bucks or friday its getting sold to the crusher for 100
89, targa, no motor/trans/dash/tail lights/moldings/etc
its as shell as it gets

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
So does everyone plan on making a weekend of this? I plan to drive up on Fri and leave Sun. I'd like to see what the local action is like (bar/club) at the end of the evening on Friday and/or Saturday. If anyone else wants to go out on the prowl or knows of any local hot spots let me know. :naughty:

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Techno Supra;955408 said:
So does everyone plan on making a weekend of this? I plan to drive up on Fri and leave Sun. I'd like to see what the local action is like (bar/club) at the end of the evening on Friday and/or Saturday. If anyone else wants to go out on the prowl or knows of any local hot spots let me know. :naughty:

yeah Jeff, hook up some info, I'll be staying sat night up there
I'm down to cause some indy rukus lol

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
One more thing. Who is planning on participating? AutoX, Drag, etc.? I want to participate and registration ends on Sunday. Anyone else in for the fun or is everyone going to dyno?

I need to make a decision soon so if anyone else wants/plans to run their cars there let me know. The autoX and slalom sounds like a blast!

~Scott

Edit: $100 donation to register for those that are interested.