illegal mods

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
It's al go in MO lol nobody here cares, theres a guy with a 99 maxima with an rb26 near st louis has full roolcage, nitrous, big turbo, stripped interior except 2 race seats in front and some other stuff, they even pass him at inspection

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
jkbmkiii said:
I have been pulled over for everything here in colorado and the only ticket as far as what was on the car was a noise ticket(exhuast), never had any body pop the hood to see what was in there!

Really? Where? Looks like time to update the "places to avoid" list. I guess my friends and I just have phenomenal luck. But like I said, there's always some place that sucks..... <cough>boulder<cough>.... <hack>westminster<hack>....:biglaugh:

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
CRE said:
Really? Where? Looks like time to update the "places to avoid" list. I guess my friends and I just have phenomenal luck. But like I said, there's always some place that sucks..... <cough>boulder<cough>.... <hack>westminster<hack>....:biglaugh:

I have never had a trafic ticket out side of the Castle Rock police dept! So they know me way to well! I have not be pulled over in the supra since I painted the supra LOL! I used to drag up of 88th and wads and never recived any tickets! Just CRPD

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
this has nothing to do with the topic, but...id like to share it with you guys.

I crashed my car.
Not bad but still, looks worse than before.
This lady pulled out of her driveway without looking, I was going about 25mph
And she came out like 2 car lengths in front of me. I slammed on the brakes and tried to swerve but she pulled all the way out. I hit her. My bumper was half off and my corner light came off and broke etc.
I was pretty mad. I tried to fix it. I think I just need new bumper clips.
Whatever. Lol fuck I'm SOOOO MAD!!!

a friend of mine...lol crashed his integra.

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
haha the wack thing about Cali laws is that they're unnessesary... stuff lyk the 95 dB law where your exhaust cannot exceed 95 decibels... and the front license plate must be mounted on your front bumper or not exceed a certain height i think of 60 inches off the ground or somethin...

haha i hav a question... is it true if you have an air intake pipe w/ filter and all... it makes your car not smog passible in Cali...? my dad and his friends were arguein about it all day the other day... they were tellin me to not put on a intake because of it not beiN able to pass smog... but i hav an intake anyways with no carb sticker...

haha thats how we roll... but yea

to get back on topic... intakes with no carb stickers get you a ticket, your exhaust exceed 95 decibels get you a ticket, your front license plate not in place gets you a ticket, your windsheild being cracked gets you a ticket, your car being too low to the ground gets you a ticket, neon lights on your car gets you a ticket, haha.. in California.., you could almost get a ticket for any modification you do...

do y'all just hate it wen we fix up our Japanese car.. we get in trouble with those laws.. but people fixing up their Camaroes and Corvettes.. and those people in Harley's... they almost never get in trouble for any of those...

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Actually I like the exhaust sound law... and smog is nice too so we won't smell gas all the time. It is just to tough imo.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
It's the same in Australia... Tickets for EVERYthing...

FMIC - ticket
Exhaust too loud - ticket
license plate at the incorrect angle - ticket
BOV - ticket
neons - ticket
anything lower than the diameter of a coke can - ticket

A million other things - ticket, ticket, ticket... GRRRRR!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I got pulled over and was told it was because my exhaust was not stock??? I did not get a ticket I think he was looking for something else and just said that to have a reason to pull me over. He also bitched about my tint.. :(

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
LilMissMkIII said:
It's the same in Australia... Tickets for EVERYthing...

FMIC - ticket
Exhaust too loud - ticket
license plate at the incorrect angle - ticket
BOV - ticket
neons - ticket
anything lower than the diameter of a coke can - ticket

A million other things - ticket, ticket, ticket... GRRRRR!

So does a stock Supra get a ticket for its stock FMIC and BOV? Or just when they're modified/noticeable?