IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I wont say who started it. it was pretty lame, but IJ felt he needed to leave, while im sad to see him go, i'm also disapointed he would leave like that and delete such a thread.

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
Why doesn't anybody tell us what happened?
That is to me total bullshit. Because we're not mods we don't get to know why one of our favorite members just up and left?
So you guys in your high mod horses decide not to tell us because we aren't mods?
That is comparable to taking Terri Schiavo's feeding tube out but her parents not being allowed to know how she died.

EDIT: BTW not all mods are d-bags. i havent met any yet(dbag mods, but not telling us is very lame)

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
well i am happy i was able to meet him for the 8 months ive been here, he's posted and pmed me great info and sold me his ross pistons....

bye ....:cry:

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
well he just posted on mkiiitech not to long ago today, reposting his build thread... somebody send him a pm and tell him to come back

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
GotTurbos? said:
well he just posted on mkiiitech not to long ago today, reposting his build thread... somebody send him a pm and tell him to come back

to be honest, I don't think he is....even if he read this thread. All I know is that I'm registering for MkIII tech as we speak...

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
isn't there someone we can sacrifice to bring him back? i can live without a few members here... ;) j/k

maybe the mkiiitech people signed him up to a really generous contract with cash and stock options to exclusively post there and nowhere else.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
bigunitpitcher22 said:
Why doesn't anybody tell us what happened?
That is to me total bullshit. Because we're not mods we don't get to know why one of our favorite members just up and left?
So you guys in your high mod horses decide not to tell us because we aren't mods?
That is comparable to taking Terri Schiavo's feeding tube out but her parents not being allowed to know how she died.

EDIT: BTW not all mods are d-bags. i havent met any yet(dbag mods, but not telling us is very lame)

just let it go. its been said more than a few times on here that this is not a democracy. i think this is BS too, definatly the last person i expected this from. IJ, it was great, thanks for everything. i dont however appreciate the kick in the balls deleating the build thread. good luck whereever you go and whatever you do.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow...i read this... i just found out about this. and it sucks. but if he felt the need to leave it's proabaly a good decision...

IJ if you read this, thanks a lot for all your help, i'm sad too see ya leave such a great forum, and I hope that things go better, that is...if something did go wrong. i dont like rumors and i dont really know so... you get what i mean.

either way. live on guys. I feel whats done is done. it sucks...but...ya gotta get over it.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Lets all take a deep breath, and head on down to McDonalds for the new McNopoly season is upon us! I have been twice in the past 3 days yes!!!!
eric

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
If the person "responsible" (if you could even call it that) would like to speek up, they are more then welcome to.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
uh...he posted yesterday? why do we think he's gone? so his build thread is gone...what does that say?

maybe hes just busy?

his profile does say he doesnt have a supra...and i think i read that his post count dwindled to the still greak 10k posts? what was it before? this is getting silly.

maybe he just had enough and doesnt want convincing to stay in...because that always happens you know....

"retired" pretty much says it though. if only he would post.

give it a day or two.

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Stretch said:
Lets all take a deep breath, and head on down to McDonalds for the new McNopoly season is upon us! I have been twice in the past 3 days yes!!!!
eric

McNopoly...I never won anything...alwasy that one impossible property left for every section...

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
lol. ok.

mcnopoly is back!? wow...when will it end.

this time i'm going to get a bunch of friends an pool together our properties so i can win.... one of my friends swears he would have won if we did that a while back..

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
935motorsports
becauseican
Bishop92t
bobiseverywhere
Ckanderson
DreamerTheresa
garrettrowe
GrimJack
HPF Eric
Jeff Lange
lanky189
Loki
ma71supraturbo
malloynx
MDCmotorsports
RacerXJ220
Reign_Maker
shaeff
Slow66
Supracentral
SupraOfDoom
upgradedsupra

list of suspects. not trying to get anything stated but honestly i woudl liek to know what this is about unless is entirely personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.