IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Lets all have a moment of silence please :cry:

This sucks guys. I think Ian put as much work into this forum helping others out and what not as he did into his supra.

I know you're out there Ian, looking down upon us from a higher level, you will be missed my friend.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
martyn&tara said:
I hope all is ok, i have recently bought some bits from him, they havnt arrived as yet,

You need not worry about that. Ian is a stand up guy, just because he is no longer posting does not mean he will blow you off. Remember he is in Australia, it will take a while to get parts to you in England.

martyn&tara

supra addicts
Jun 6, 2005
Somerset. England
jimi87-t said:
You need not worry about that. Ian is a stand up guy, just because he is no longer posting does not mean he will blow you off. Remember he is in Australia, it will take a while to get parts to you in England.

thanks for that, ive just spoken to him hes fine, my parts are chugging over from aussie.
TOP GUY IJ:love:

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
boost PSSH boost said:
TODAY!

I sacrificed three virgin 240sx drivers in order to appease the supra god who has gone to mkiiitech.

Frankly, I'd be disappointed with that offering. How hard can it be to find 3 virgin 240SX owners? :3d_frown:

:biglaugh:

Northstar24

7M FTW
May 19, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
-Rich87Tx2 said:
Frankly, I'd be disappointed with that offering. How hard can it be to find 3 virgin 240SX owners? :3d_frown:

:biglaugh:

The God of all things Supra Leaves, and the best we can do is three virgin 240SX drivers?

A dark day indeed........

:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ian is getting on up in the years. One virgin would probably suffice. Although she had better be built like a brick shithouse and not know what the word no means......................:naughty:

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
We'll I'll be. IJ left me + rep on the 11th. It said he was "abducted by aliens".

I mean if aliens are reading this forum, we have bigger problems than just IJ missing...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
No, IJ's tolerance for that far surpasses our unintelligence and foolishness. IJ is as big a prankster as anyone. You hardly ever got the best or last word in on him. That's what I'll miss. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing when done correctly. IJ is the Master.......................lol

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
suprahero said:
No, IJ's tolerance for that far surpasses our unintelligence and foolishness. IJ is as big a prankster as anyone. You hardly ever got the best or last word in on him. That's what I'll miss. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing when done correctly. IJ is the Master.......................lol

I agree, but something set him off, so I doubt that it was the manner in which you're thinking. I'm thinking that some of his morals were purposely tested, so he left.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ...........morals.....................:biglaugh:

Come on Rakkasan, are we talking about the same guy? OH, I get it, you're being sarcastic. No wait, maybe it's me that's being sarcastic.

I don't know why he left, but I wish their was a way to get him back. I wish it was as easy as buying something. I'm sure he will be back to grace us with his presence someday, but the question is when. I just wish I knew what was said between him and a mod to set him off. I guess SM is just like any other company of job. You can't get along with everyone. Some peoples personalities are bound to clash.

Rakkasan, you know I'm just kidding about IJ's morals. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about IJ. Well, there was this one time when he...................never mind...................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
CK, I'm just passing the morning away. I really should be up working, but I'm being lazy. I know IJ had a reason for doing what he did. Hopefully he will find a reason to come back later. Right now is not the time.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Ckanderson said:
I think (know) you guys are reading into this more then you should..

History proves likewise, just ask JBL. With that said, I have IJ's email address, so I can reach him regardless if he's gone for good. Who knows, he might come back.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
rakkasan said:
History proves likewise, just ask JBL. With that said, I have IJ's email address, so I can reach him regardless if he's gone for good. Who knows, he might come back.

exactly. if people can't take the hint of TWO good guys leaving....:3d_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.