IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
IJ if your reading this i would like to thank you for all you help you have givin me.
It saddens me to hear that you are thinking about/have left this fourm.

you will be greatly miss

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
as stated several times already:

there was drama in the mod section, and he left. that was it. i'm still in the dark, as is everyone else. it wasn't expected, that's for sure. nobody knows exactly why he left. and i'm sure that before he left, he used his supermoderator powers to remove his build thread.

chances are, you might find him over at www.mkiiitech.com

:(

-shaeff

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
He was always nice to me, hmm, im gone for a couple days and IJ is gone, i will miss his witty humor and knowledge, he was an asset and for whatever reason he left im sure he had ample reason, still very sad

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Guys we need to let it go!!!! IJ was the man hands down. Lets let SM resolve this. IJ is a staple here lets let him cool down, and let the situation resolve itself. He will be back.............................

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
...Is it bad that I actually feel sad? :icon_conf ...even through a bunch of 1's and 0's?

I don't think thanking him is even necessary. He knows the contribution and effect he's had on all of us and in his own right mind, for a certain reason, he felt the need to leave.

Wow...needless to say, it really does bother me...

:nono:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
He'll be back or I will go to Melbourne and hunt him down, gotta love a guy who's a sarcastic smart ass, yet still friendly and helpful.....first Steve, now Ian.....yeesh, bad year for Aussies. From now on every post in my build thread shall start with ....

TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.