suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
The dingo ate yo IJ?

Seinfeld FTW....................:biglaugh:

If IJ leaves this would be the greatest loss since Payne Stewart dieing in a plane crash..................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How do we know he left? He was on here yesterday posting. I don't think he has went anywhere. He's probably out working on Fatty....................:x:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
There was some stupid drama in the mod section. I still cant figure out why he left exactly. it didnt seem to be a huge deal..

I think it's lame he deleted his buildup.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
There seems to be a rash of leaving ina huff lately. I never expected IJ to be one of those. Maybe he just needs a cooling off period.

People need to remember why we come here. Its for the car right? Not everyone will agree with everyone, therre are bound to be disagreements, but ya gotta learn to let them roll off your back.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tookwik4u89 said:
He was pissed about blue Supras winning ROTM:sadwavey:

me and him both...lol

I cant imagine what it actually was. IJ has been here for so long, it seems to me that it would have to be something personal that got stuck in his craw. I wish someone would just give us some acurate info. All this speculating is a bad thing.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wow I left for thanksgiving weekend and come back to a 10 page thread about IJ leaving the forum. Yeah everyone just relax. I doubt he'll just up and go, this is basically his forum anyway :p
eric

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Stretch said:
Wow I left for thanksgiving weekend and come back to a 10 page thread about IJ leaving the forum. Yeah everyone just relax. I doubt he'll just up and go, this is basically his forum anyway :p
eric

I knew you were in a different time zone, but not in a different month................:biglaugh:

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Hahaha yeah, we already enjoyed our turkey diner and boy was it good! Nothing nicer than a big family turkey diner. Except maybe a big ham diner at easter, those rock my socks :love:
eric

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
Ckanderson said:
There was some stupid drama in the mod section. I still cant figure out why he left exactly. it didnt seem to be a huge deal..

I think it's lame he deleted his buildup.

If you search for posts by "IJ", it says "Invalid User specified.". More than his build thread was deleted.... Plus I don't see anyway to delete myself as a user.

I wonder if IJ disappeared nazi style... :3d_frown:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
-Rich87Tx2 said:
If you search for posts by "IJ", it says "Invalid User specified.". More than his build thread was deleted.... Plus I don't see anyway to delete myself as a user.

I wonder if IJ disappeared nazi style... :3d_frown:
Its still there, its IJ. with a period, but his post count is down to 10,000 without the build thread....lol And it now says "retired" instead of "not one j"

Status
Not open for further replies.