IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
something he said or did/didn't say or didnt do must have really gotten under someones skin...or what if it was the other way around?

im thinking that was more the case, with another person playing the antagonist.

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
we do communicate with ian however it seems pretty serious if he's ripped the thread down etc.. so perhaps might leave it be for a little bit, see how it pans out then get the word from him.

as im sure its going to get pretty one sided on here

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I really dont have much more to say! We will understand whats going on when people see the time is right. As John stated releaseing the information could cause somthing bad. Lets have it settled and well get everything when the time comes!

toml

Jul 24, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
He's okay.

I think we should just leave the speculation as to what happened, in case we make things worse. Kinda feel bad for starting this thread now.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
im with hells, most of us are at the point now that there might just be an e-riot if the time isnt right for the info to be made public.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i was just worried for the most part that he'd been involved in a wreck so the next-of-kin retired him from the forums.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im sure Ian will atleast say goodbye to use when the dust settles. having all of us enter the fray would only cause a bigger split in the forums community.
hopefully it can be resolved in a mature manner. The loss of Ian will be a big one to this forum.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Im sure this topic will be locked soon(not a bad thing...) But We basically have all the info now. Drama has happened and people are working it out.

I say we leave it at that.

Sorry for blowing this up Tom!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
stanzaspeed said:
im sure Ian will atleast say goodbye to use when the dust settles. having all of us enter the fray would only cause a bigger split in the forums community.
hopefully it can be resolved in a mature manner. The loss of Ian will be a big one to this forum.

on that note, knowing that IJ is ok i'm going to see myself out of this thread. at this point, my involvement would do more harm than good, so i'll let the people concerned talk it over and see what happens.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Clip said:
on that note, knowing that IJ is ok i'm going to see myself out of this thread. at this point, my involvement would do more harm than good, so i'll let the people concerned talk it over and see what happens.

good idea. i think i will follow suit.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
for sure, IJ is one of the best, if not THE best asset to this community. he's like the mcguyver of supras, always willing to try new stuff up and rig up some cool contraption for our cars.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
HellsLegion said:
Any Australians communicate with Ian? I know a few of you know him personally and live close for that matter....

Or has he not spoken about it?

Miss ya buddy

Ian has moved out to a new location:
kaczynski_shack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.