Guv'na's Tavern

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Fix it good Bird!

My problem was the oil return line indeed. Probably the same trouble Pyro was having, I could see that only the top half of the lower gasket was crushing. At least it was low pressure oil leaking out :)

Tried making adjustments and coated things with FIPG, so now the leak is smaller... Looks like it is time to go soft line. DriftMotion or SupraSport, that is the question!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Sorry, I've been working on my little brother's sc300.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Pyro15D;1972728 said:
Sorry, I've been working on my little brother's sc300.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Pyro for the love of god please change your sig

Sent from merica

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Waiting as well, on parts :(

But now that I have a better source than Champion my parts are cheaper and faster :)

3 things to fix and I can come to a meet.

Oh, and Pryo, which soft line kit did you get for the turbo oil? SupraSport, Driftmotion, or RabidChimp?

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Came to the realization that I won't be able to really work on MidKnight till I get a garage..... Supra problems!!!

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
On a side note I been thinking of buying an is300

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk