Guv'na's Tavern

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
jdmfreak;1968965 said:
Umm dude..... Oregon is just across a bridge......

I was mostly kidding. Would love to come to a meet!

But since I have done so much work to the Supra I probably won't be confident in making longer drives for a few weeks. Do meets occur in the fall, or have they ended for the year?

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
"Meets" occur year round as we are all friends down here:p and I am pretty sure rdm is year round as it takes place under a bridge... Not always a huge turnout in the rain tho

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Sounds like a good time. I might be able to make it on the 20th, but it is up in the air. Luckily I will have no job after the 28th, so then it should be easy to come!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
I finished my Supra when I was fired from my job then had 3 straight weeks of summer and car shows/meets/cruises. Best thing that happened to me so far this year! Well, that and Shay hookin me up at Toyota :D <3<3<3

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Yeah, my job situation is part of the evil of tech industry companies. In order to avoid paying benefits they keep a large portion of the workforce on contracts. This means you not only get screwed over by the greedy contract agencies, but then you have to not work for 100 days after working for a year.

Let's hope my fortunes will turn as well as Faye's!

On a happier note, tomorrow I begin final assembly of the Supra! EDIT: Short two damn fuel pipe gaskets. DOH!

Last edited:

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
-Bird returned from his near death experience. " How long was I out?" he asked Sir Shawn. "Good god sir you were out for 2 weeks! The blast from your bowels caused an epidemic! Many have fallen sick and others fled looking for fresh air. The king him self named the disease YOU caused!". Bird was saddened and embarrassed by the news. "....What did he call it?". Sir Shawn was hesitant to tell bird. "Sir Shawn...what did he call it?" Sir Shawn took a deep breath. "The King received word of what had happened and by who.....so he decided to call it the Black Plaque." Bird dropped his face into his own hands. "Fuck....". Sir Shawn was shocked and surprised. "Bird you have been unconscious for 2 weeks how do you know about the Fornication Under Command of the King?" Bird's eyes widen and gets angry. " Wait what?!?! I missed that as well?!?!!!!" -To be continued -

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1970137 said:
Yay Bird!!! Thought we had lost you to the new gf

No I'm not the type to ditch my friends for a girl. Just ditch you ;) lol I try to spend time with her when she's down here because of the whole military thing

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk