Guv'na's Tavern

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
My oil leak seems to have been fixed with the FIPG after all :) Guess it was just residual oil that dripped off, or the metal slowly crushed into the FIPG.

Oh reverse lights...why you no work? (This scares me as the only answer seems to be damage to the wiring harness...still need to diagnose.) But otherwise the car seems to be doing well. It even handled an hour of horrible WA traffic with no problems.

Might be ready to drive to Oregon after all.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
loc182;1974632 said:
Why is everyone giving up on the Supras????

I use to drive mine in the winter, no heat or fans. Supra comes put during clear days or when I want to go ice drifting lol

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
eve9una6.jpg

Just washed my car

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Anyboldy coming to the TSNW North end Whidbey island cruise on Sunday? Details are below.

The Toyota Syndicate NW is putting on a Whidbey Island cruise next Sunday the 17th. Starts in Burlington, ends in Everett (ferry ride over). Here's the details and link to the FB page. I should be there in the the Supra. Worse case scenario I'll be in the Yaris. Either way it will be a ton of fun.

For this TSNW North End Cruise, we are going to enjoy the scenery of the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island and along the way. This cruise is approximately 100 miles from our breakfast meet spot to our dinner spot. Plus the mileage for each of us to travel to and from these points. Just letting everyone know.

10 AM Breakfast in Burlington, WA -
The Curious Chef - 232 Pease Rd. Burlington, WA ($)

Leave Burlington approximately 11-11:30 AM
Cruise out to Anacortes, WA and get some photos and sweet scenery. Cruising south to Camp Rosario. Short hike and great Puget Sound views.

Moving on to Deception Pass, Northern Whidbey Island, A few photo opps there. Cranberry Lake, Libbey Beach Park.

Then cruising down to Fort Casey, spending some time there. Awesome things there to explore.

Then, all the way down to the Ferry at Mukilteo. Ferry rates are $8.10 for car & driver. $4.75 for each additional passenger.

Cross on the ferry and then cruise into Everett for dinner.
Denallis Grill and Bar - 7318 Evergreen Way. Everett, WA ($$)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1375734332669236/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
I'm thinking of going but I don't trust my supra fully right now

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk