Guv'na's Tavern

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Faye;1967049 said:
Why up on jackstands btw, what are you doin to her?

Oh, just a simple repair that should only take a weekend :p

Had air in cooling system no matter how much burping I tried. Water pump was new, compression test was good, and block test was good so I figured hoses were my problem.

Bought ALL the hoses, then learned of more and bought them.

Found I needed to remove stuff to get to the hoses...got stuck in an infinite loop:

10 Remove something
20 Find Problem
30 Order parts
40 Wait
50 Wait
50 Wait
60 Goto 10

I think I am a week out from having it all back together though! A little nervous about setting the timing though, never done that before.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
loc182;1967101 said:
Oh, just a simple repair that should only take a weekend :p

Had air in cooling system no matter how much burping I tried. Water pump was new, compression test was good, and block test was good so I figured hoses were my problem.

Bought ALL the hoses, then learned of more and bought them.

Found I needed to remove stuff to get to the hoses...got stuck in an infinite loop:

10 Remove something
20 Find Problem
30 Order parts
40 Wait
50 Wait
50 Wait
60 Goto 10

I think I am a week out from having it all back together though! A little nervous about setting the timing though, never done that before.

Nothin to be nervous about. Just follow the manual and you'll be fine.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Aight so I got bored of waiting for Princess Faye to reply so I started making these stories for her daily. Mainly its focused on events that have happened while in the group but I do throw in random parts. I'm posting some of these up because fuck it that's why :p

The skit starts when ibwas texting Faye and didn't hear back from her for a few ours ( yes I know she's busy shut uuuuuuup :p )

-There was silence...not a sound "what has happened to the princess?!?" The slave pondered as he stared at his dark black horse named Midknight. "I hope no evil has fallen upon her!" MidKnight shutters and kicks gently at the ground. "Thou wish me to ride upon thee? Alright my love lets ride!". The young slave on his noble steed run through the mountains to Sir Shawn and tell the tale of the missing princess- To be continued....

-The slave raced to the mountains of sir Shawn. As he neared he heard.." Halt! Who goes there?!". The slave slowed MidKnight. " I have word that the Princess is missing and that you would be a great partner to help find her!" Sir Shawn looks and smiles at the slaves steed. " You have great taste in steed! Looks like we have the same breed of power!" Sir Shawn points to his steed. It looked exactly like MidKnight but was white. An albino sister of MidKnight. Soon Sir Shawns wife appeared. "My love if you are going out please pick up a new starter for my work horse!" This woman is known as Yevette...named close to a type of battle ship of some sort. "I will my darling! Please bring in the fresh chicken eggs and prepare a grand fiesta for when I return with my comrades!". Fiesta?!?! - To be continued....

-The slave and Sir Shawn raced through the forest " Sir what is your name?" Asked Sir Shawn. " I am but a slave, I have no name." Sir Shawn says " Nonsense! A man needs a name! Hmmm" Sir Shawn looks around and spots a Raven in the tree. "How about Bird?" The slave looks confused "Why would I be called bird?" Sir Shawn shrugs " I dono....saw it....thought it....named it I mean you." The slave sighs " Bird it is then..."- To be continued.....

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
By the way alot of shit won't make sense but I couldn't think of something relevant to that time zone. Example a starter for a work horse ( starter for a truck ) the more bored I get the funnier it is apparently. That last scene I just didn't care and had no material because Shawn is a weird guy. What everyone should look forward to is when villy appears lol. O man the random shit that will happen!

Sent from my retarded phone :p

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
jdmfreak;1967137 said:
Bird..... You have got to make a new thread and at least update the story like daily :p this shit is rich maan

Our valiant hero Bird in "Mountains of Sir Shawn" Vol. 1 "The Quest for Princess Faye". Yeah, I think you need to start a new thread in the off topic area. You know we'll all subscribe:p

Last edited:
jdmfreak;1967137 said:
Bird..... You have got to make a new thread and at least update the story like daily :p this shit is rich maan

I agree birds story time belongs in another thread. I dont know how you get so random and off topic on a thread meant for random off topicness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
One of these?

cube_hi_001450.jpg

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
suprasick;1967241 said:
One of these?

cube_hi_001450.jpg

LMFAO ok with that ill make a new thread. Also no I don't work in a cubicle and its not the other reason some may think!! It will be a mystery :p

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
BAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, I thought this WAS an entire thread for off-topicness!!! BTW, still waiting for my update for todays part of the story.....

Oh, just start another thread in the PNW forums dedicated just to your story of telling our story. I am sure we'll have more material for you especially after tomorrow between you Shawn Vette me and Shay :D

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
- Bird and Sir Shawn head to a nearby cave before sun down. As they ride they hear a sound that jumps up in tone. "....That can't be what I think it is." Bird says. Sir Shawn replys " O Fiddle sticks!! " The 2 men are surrounded by multi colored steeds with what appears to be war paint on the side of each one of them. The steeds would breath abnormally loud and run faster in spurts. All of then were different colors and each man had a shinny chrome mask on. Bird and Sir Shawn look at eatchother and yell. " V-TECERS!!!" -......to be continued.

Last edited: