Guv'na's Tavern

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
- Bird and Sir Shawn pushed their steeds to the limit to escape the V-Tec bandits. Midknight was a bit faster than Sir Shawns Albino queen and took lead. But something was wrong.... "Bird your steed is putting off a horrid stench!" just as Sir Shawn mentioned that MidKnight began to lift her tail as poop sprayed from her ass all over Sir Shawn. Bird cried out " Damn! She blew a gasket!"....To be continued.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
-We return with MidKnights ass violently flapping, Sir Shawn throwing up from being covered in poo, and Bird laughing hysterically. One of the V-tecs on a mini steed that had a badge that read S2000 yells out " My name is Paul! I'm a friend! Fallow me to safety!" Bird and Sir Shawn look at each other and yell ".....FUCK IT!" The 3 exit the forest and enter a well lit cave. As soon as they are in Paul yells "NOW!!" Right then a group of riders with the crest PacNW show up out of the shadows. The V-Tec bandits stop, do a full 180 and retreat. Bird said " PacNW?!? I thought you were all just a legend!" One of the riders on a Blue steed jumps off " No we are real! Just as real as my boobs you sexy chocolate man!" Bird and Sir Shawn look at each other and smile as they wait for the rider to remove her helmet. "The name is Villyan" Bird and Sir Shawns smiles dissipate and turn into looks of disgust as the riders helmet comes off to reveal that the woman is actually a transvestite. "But you 2 can call me the Guv Na ;)" - ....to be continued.

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Also, awesome that an S2000 came to your rescue! The Supra replaced my near mint S2000 after horse thieves started harvesting its organs : (

Last edited:

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
loc182;1967541 said:
Also, bitchin that an S2000 came to your rescue! The Supra replaced my near mint S2000 after horse thieves started harvesting its organs : (

I'm not bitchin, the S2 is apart of the group! I don't discriminate against cars just owners lol.