Guv'na's Tavern

Bird87;1966724 said:
mainly because Shawn texted me lol. Also I owe villy a text so he's next in line :p but who knows what I'll do when drunk. At least in person you all haven't seen the funny shit I do that I don't remember but was caught on tape by a few friends ( not sharing that lol we will make our own memories :p )

Sent from my retarded phone :p

He remembers! Happy Bday faye! second person I know what the best manual ever!

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Wow, the Northwest region rocks! Reading this thread has been way more fun than searching for after market starter information :p

Sounds like you got a fabulous present Faye! My wife bought me that manual for Xmas back in 2010...but I think it is a knock off as the wiring diagrams are missing. And the cover is orange : ( Oh well, at least it still tells me to torque head bolts to 57...That's how I know it is legit :)

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
loc182;1966869 said:
Wow, the Northwest region rocks! Reading this thread has been way more fun than searching for after market starter information :p

Yeah, we're a bunch of Badasses! Princesses, retarded phones, t-shirts, cults, beer, and... people who never show up.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
supranewbie;1966873 said:
Yeah, we're a bunch of Badasses! Princesses, retarded phones, t-shirts, cults, beer, and... people who never show up.

I see another tee shirt coming:p

PacNW herpes :noun
A bunch of badasses, princesses, retarded phones, t-shirts, cults, beer, and people who never show up

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
loc182;1966869 said:

Sounds like you got a fabulous present Faye! My wife bought me that manual for Xmas back in 2010...but I think it is a knock off as the wiring diagrams are missing. And the cover is orange : ( Oh well, at least it still tells me to torque head bolts to 57...That's how I know it is legit :)

Yeah, this one is like the FACTORY FACTORY manual. Lucky me, I actually just recently got hired on at my local Toyota dealership as a tech *beams* :) and we have a whole wall full of the old manuals!!!! Its so fun to flip through them during my lunch breaks. (They dont call me princess for nothing, I am obviously spoiled) !!!!

Thanks for reminding us that we're totally lucky to have each other though! I almost forget sometimes!!! (until I show up to a VW meet, then I feel like life sucks) :p

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Never show up? I swear I read a thread about how much fun many of you had a meet and car show not too long ago. Made me more sad that my car is still sitting on jackstands...

Congrats on the job Faye. It sounded like you got it, and that must be fun especially when cool Toyotas come to visit :)

By the way, now that you are on the inside can you do a little hacking and put all MKIII parts back into production?

loc182;1967013 said:
Never show up? I swear I read a thread about how much fun many of you had a meet and car show not too long ago. Made me more sad that my car is still sitting on jackstands...

Congrats on the job Faye. It sounded like you got it, and that must be fun especially when cool Toyotas come to visit :)

By the way, now that you are on the inside can you do a little hacking and put all MKIII parts back into production?

Yes put more parts into production!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
loc182;1967013 said:

Yaaaayyy!! Thank you :) I love it at the dealership, but sadly I am not on THAT inside, I am just a lowly express technician. I can get almost anything, but due to things being discontinued, they sometimes cost like ridiculous amounts. :( I checked on something for Pyro the other day that I guessed would have been like maybe $75-$100, and retail was like over $300!!! And my cost was a little over $200. The part btw was that piece of insulation that clips to the underside of the hood. PFFTTTT!!!!!

Shay's also on the inside and she works on the money side so maybe between the 2 of us............ ;)

Just you wait though, between her and I we do plan to take over the place! Who knows what will happen next!!

Faye;1967047 said:
Yaaaayyy!! Thank you :) I love it at the dealership, but sadly I am not on THAT inside, I am just a lowly express technician. I can get almost anything, but due to things being discontinued, they sometimes cost like ridiculous amounts. :( I checked on something for Pyro the other day that I guessed would have been like maybe $75-$100, and retail was like over $300!!! And my cost was a little over $200. The part btw was that piece of insulation that clips to the underside of the hood. PFFTTTT!!!!!

Shay's also on the inside and she works on the money side so maybe between the 2 of us............ ;)

Just you wait though, between her and I we do plan to take over the place! Who knows what will happen next!!

Really? the guy that I know over at toyota got me those parts for free. He is always just giving me free crap. Even telling me what toyota's advertising plan is.