Guv'na's Tavern

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
What I can guess from this is that the use of nitrous makes you more likely to play the one-piped organ. The better option is to build said motor properly.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
BTW had to share this with y'all because when I called my family with excitement about this gift, no one else got it.... but I know you all will.

So, as most of you know, its my birthday today. I have had my job for a week now, and yet the whole place seemed to know (I think they post it on the website actually, but not positive...) anyhow, one of the senior techs who has been working at my Toyota dealership for over 30 years (and remembers working on our Supras when they were brand new...) left this for me on my toolbox....

p1966691_1.jpg

THATS RIGHT.

FACTORY MANUAL. Complete with wiring diagrams and all. Cool that he knew how much I'd love it :) Oh happy day!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Faye;1966690 said:
How come you didn't drunk text MEEE this time!! I loved it so much last time!!!! D:

mainly because Shawn texted me lol. Also I owe villy a text so he's next in line :p but who knows what I'll do when drunk. At least in person you all haven't seen the funny shit I do that I don't remember but was caught on tape by a few friends ( not sharing that lol we will make our own memories :p )

Sent from my retarded phone :p