GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Where are the 1JZ guys at????? NOT ONE on the site. NOT ONE application. I guess is all talk... :p

Thanks for all the comments guys. Duane has been working me hard...wait that doesn't sound good...:confused: Anyways, we're both married, it doesn't matter how it sounds, we're safe. Right Jay????

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66 said:
Lookin' good guys....keep the updates comin'! :)

Thanks slow...hey > when are you gonna be up there? :D

If you guys know of more cars/trucks, canoes or whatever that can fit the requirements, please send them over. > Well we know that a canoe can't really have "curb appeal" though :) LOL

Duane

PS: If anyone reads anything that isn't spelled correctly or for anything that doesn't make sense let us know. We are already fixing something on the history page. LOL

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
upgradedsupra said:
Thanks slow...hey > when are you gonna be up there? :D

Maybe springtime? Worked on it all day today, ill have some pics tomorrow. The biggest obstacle is $$ :) My old car qualifies, but i want to go right for the #1 spot :naughty: :evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66 said:
Maybe springtime? Worked on it all day today, ill have some pics tomorrow. The biggest obstacle is $$ :) My old car qualifies, but i want to go right for the #1 spot :naughty: :evil2:

Hmmm above the drag car? or highest power 7M in an MKIII :naughty:

Duane

Get it done! Hey wait! Go work some OT man :icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MK3Brent said:
Speaking of charts, that was my favorite feature on 7mpower.

Gonna get charts for everyone?

We have dyno sheets if that is what you mean? (either a video or dyno sheet at the bottom of the page of each person/member)

Duane

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
LOL, I have to be honest when I 1st saw it... it didn't exactly strike me as a bad ass 7M with all the stuff you've got on seeming cobbled together in there. Teach me to go off of 1st impressions... :)