Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Thanks supra90turbo.

IF everyone can pick through these forums to my 3rd most recent post where I outline each Post# that has options/pricing information then you can go ahead and take care of this individually. I have spoken with the co. and their ready to fill orders so for those that want to put their order in production now. Calculate your total (Only have shipping prices for U.S. right now), send your amount for what you requested to sales@customfitautoaccessories.com via paypal, Include your Order in the Notes section of paypal. Include year, color, carpet grade, and extra options like MK4 logo, fronts only etc.)

I have to get to class now. GLuck all and once again I sincerely apologize.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Not to piss in everyones cornflakes but this seems a bit off to me.

Have you got a phone number or address for these guys? there web page: http://customfitautoaccessories.com/ looks kinda fishy--no email links, no way to contact them, but they say to send in corresponding color number with your order. Doesn't it seem sorta strange for a company in business to make money, yet provides no way to send them money, or buy their product? (except through this GB) Even the most rudamentary company websites have atleast some way to contact them.

I'm thinking I'm out of this one.

If anyone starts to see product from them or has direct contact with them LMK.
Matt

Last edited:

OGSoop88

No One Fresher
Jun 7, 2006
Louisiana
First of all...is this GB still going on? Secondly... has anyone made a successful transaction with this company yet? If so, i'm definitely in! Please let me know...

59blane

Lovin' Life
Apr 20, 2006
Beautiful Elk Grove, California
I was a bit curious as well concerning this. I emailed customfitautoaccessories.com yesterday to confirm price, etc. This morning I recieved this from them:

"Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your interest in our floor mats. Yes, you have the correct
email address. Everything is correct but the price you have doesn't
include the serged edges. I can do the serged edges for you at an
additional $7.00. Also remember to let me know what color thread you
want used for the embroidery of the logo.

Thanks
Anne"

So, other than the additional 7 dollars for the serged edges, it seems legit. I'm going through with it.

Bruce

Apr 1, 2005
WA
a summary to help people order so they dont have to go searching through this thread.

you can go ahead and take care of this individually. I have spoken with the co. and their ready to fill orders so
for those that want to put their order in production now. Calculate your total, send your amount for what you requested to sales@customfitautoaccessories.com via paypal, Include your
Order in the Notes section of paypal. Include year, color, carpet grade, and extra options like MK4 logo, fronts
only etc.)

1) "Luxury Touring" Top of the Line Berber Carpet; floor mats
constructed of very densely woven 42oz nylon yarn with serged edges.
This is very much like the home berber carpet & it has dependable
wearability. Available in 5 colors. Link to colors:
www.averysfloormats.com/images/n48.jpg
2) "Grand Touring" A plush carpeted mat constructed of densely woven
28oz nylon weight tufted in nylon yarn with serged edges. Available
in 13 colors. Link to colors: www.averysfloormats.com/images/n36.jpg
3) "Touring" A plush carpedted mat constucted of densely woven 22oz
nylon weight tufted in nylon yarn with serged edges. Available in 25
colors. Link to colors: www.averysfloormats.com/images/n24.jpg
Link to Floor Mat Pics http://www.necro-inc.net/MKIII/FloorMats/
The Embroidery can be done in any of the primary colors red, white, blue, black, yellow, green, orange, tan, silver
etc.

Here are the set prices for 50 sets of mats. Count is currently 46
Luxury Touring" berber carpet = $99.95 plus shipping
"Grand Touring" 28oz. carpet = $83.95 plus shipping
"Touring" 22oz carpet = $72.95 plus shipping
"Luxury Sport" 20oz carpet = $57.95 plus shipping

Here's your pricing for the 2pc fronts only:
"Luxury Sport" --$49.95
"Touring" --$64.95
"Grand Touring" --$70.95
"Luxury Touring" --$86.95

serged edges is an extra $7.00

Shipping to the lower 48 states for the 2pc fronts=$13.00
Shipping to the lower 48 states for the 4pc set=$15.00
Not sure about Canada shipping yet.
Also all mats will be shipped via UPS.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Got my new PC today! Thanks everyone for understanding and helping out to make this GB possible. I understand your curiousity about the company. I have ordered floor mats from them before for my old DSM and they were great, great quality, OEM fit, OEM or better quality and fast shipping. Thanks Bruce.

*Edit*

Include something in your paypal Note saying Supra Group buy. The co. sent me an e-mail advising this. The serged edges should be included in price for the GB.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I just ordered a set, this is the email I sent them if you guys want to copy/paste:

Hi, I'd like to order the following item that has been arranged as a group buy:

"Luxury Touring" Top of the Line Berber Carpet; floor mats constructed of very densely woven 42oz nylon yarn with serged edges.

CARPET COLOR = BLACK
STITCHING LOGO = MK3 87-92 Supra Style
STICHING COLOR = BURGUNDY
SET = ALL 4 (FRONT AND BACK)
CAR = 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo

I was told the set was $99.95 + 15 making the total $114.95. PLEASE let me know when I can expect to get my product. Thank you.

By the way, they are a verified business member with 1705 positive transactions, so I'm sure they're legit.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Picture_006.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
screaming - did you just pay and get it in the mail? any email confirmation or anything? I paid through paypal and put all my info in the message there, but haven't heard a peep from them. I'm wondering if i should call, follow up, etc. Thanks.