Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
87CandyBlueT said:
I'll get back to you on that when the order form is finished. The company is trying to work out a better shipping price for us. Could anyway tell me how many international orders they're are so I can get prices for everyone?

Also yes it is possible to get on this once the order form is posted it will go on until it's removed possibly a week or more.

I would like in on this.. hopefully it's not too late!

year: 88
colour: #21 Medium Dark Grey
weight: 32oz
stitching: black

is it possible to order the back mats aswell?

Thanks man! (I'm from canada.. any problems w/ shipping?)

silversup

Supraluva
May 25, 2005
Philly
I need some gray

87CandyBlueT said:
Hi I'am posting this up to see how many people would be interested in getting Brand new Floor mats for your supra(82-98). I have spoken to the company and they're willing to set a group buy price(they have to see what they can do and need an estimate on how many etc.) Anyway for a reference the normal price for set of floor mats (driver,pass., both rears) is $62.95 US

The floor mats are made OEM size/shape/quality(and better if option chosen) and they also make them in our factory colors. I need to see how much interest their would be for these. Please post your comments/suggestions/requests.

Here are some pics of what they will look like but of course we all know what they look like already.

86.5-92 and 93-98 Floor Mats Pictured Below.

Please vote on the carpet grade wanted. Let's get this rolling...

TurboOCD

Kitty Eating Buddhist
Apr 8, 2006
DE
87CandyBlueT said:
Yes everyone can still get in on this. You can order Front and Rear 4 pc. set or Fronts Only 2 pc. set. The order form should be up shortly.

Where will the order come up? I want to keep an eye out for it. Is there a way to make this secure? I'm a trusting guy, but at the same time I want to make sure everyone knows they aren't getting screwed (not insinuating that you are).

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I will post the order form here when it's finished.

New Info:

Here's your pricing for the 2pc fronts:

"Luxury Sport" --$49.95

"Touring" --$64.95

"Grand Touring" --$70.95

"Luxury Touring" --$86.95

Shipping to the lower 48 states for the 2pc fronts=$13.00
Shipping to the lower 48 states for the 4pc set=$15.00

Also all mats will be shipped via UPS.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Okay here this will make it easier for everyone and especially for the new people to this thread.

Grades and color options for each carpet grade can be found in Post #120

Prices per Grade for 4 pc. set (front and rear) can be found in post #144

Prices per grade for 2 pc. set (Front only) can be foind in post #206
Shipping for 4 and 2 pc. sets can also be found in post #206

The order form should be up by the beginning of next week. As soon as it's ready to go it will be posted here and we can start getting things rolling once again.

SuprAng

Garage Queen VV
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, ON
can i get some shipped to you then pay you to ship them to me? i always get raped with duties and taxes and bs with ups and fedex, unless they can ship as per my instructions?

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I'am so sorry everyone. Their will be a delay in this GB unless someon e else would like to take over. I'm at school right now. Last weekend was terrible for me. My PC was stolen, the supra is broke down(not sure what yet), also i chipped 2 bones and tore 4 ligaments in my left foot. I can get someone in contact with the co. and let them know what happen and you can do the communications. Bigal0043 if you would be interested in over-seeing this while i recover and obtain another PC please e-mail me at rhyatt@beckfield.org I can check this e-mail here at school. Thanks everyone and I'm sorry for the inconvience but it all no shit really happened LOL. Good Luck!

Also if someone needs me to purcahse an extra set for them so the shipping isn't gouging you, I would have no problem with that.