Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
My brother brought up the floor mats last weekend. Unfortunately I haven't got any good interior shots yet due to poor lighting conditions. My girlfriend's brother, David, got the grey mats for his red Supra, which had no mats when we bought it. The blue ones belong to Kim and I which replace the generic ones that were in before that didn't even match the interior color very well (you can kinda see them in the lower lefthand corner of the pic). These are awesome mats, we love them already. :) Thanks, 87CandyBlueT for getting this group buy to go through!

Attachments

• IMG_1995.jpg
    IMG_1995.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 73

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
They are custom made. They will always have them for sale. I got mine a few weeks ago, very nice. I wish I got the plush one though, but these are higher quality and will last longer.

GotToyota? said:
Are there still sets left for sale?

-Matt

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
MKIIITrbo89 said:
I have maroon car mats. I wanted grand touring but it looks like the only thing matching maroon would be Cranberry which falls underneath Touring. Has anyone else ran into this problem or ordered maroon floor mats.

im wondering this as well. has anybody ordered the maroon ones? how well did they match up?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
s383mmber1 said:
If it was like these, i would be down for any price. These are HAWT

p356275_1.jpg

LOL, I actually have a set of these for my 3G that was custom made from someone off of ebay. They're expensive and don't fit very well, they pretty much just got the overal shape of the factory's cut out, but the needed to be bent a little and trimmed here and there. Overal, they start looking like crap once your feet have been on them for several months. They do polish up nice though, just time consuming.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
BTW, do you think there will be another group buy on this any time soon? I missed this one because I wasn't a member when this was going one but I'm really interested in owning a set for my '88t w/grey mats and silver stitching on the logo and in 32oz. Please let me know...

Edit: I finally got to read through the entire thread, if we decide to do another group buy soon, I would like to get:
Car: '88 supra turbo
Color: 319 Opal
Quality: Grand Touring w/serged edges, fronts only
Options: mk3 logo in silver

Last edited:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
born2drv said:
They are custom made. They will always have them for sale. I got mine a few weeks ago, very nice. I wish I got the plush one though, but these are higher quality and will last longer.
Oh, gotcha. Awesome then. Which kind did you get?

-Matt

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i got the luxury touring one... the most expensive... its got the most dense weave to it, and looks like it would last a long time and be most durable... but the grand touring looks more plush like residential carpet, i think i would have preferred that one because it looks nicer, plus it's cheaper... but i can always get both :)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
You're going to have to read through the whole thread. That's what I had to do. Basically you place a PayPal order directly to the company that makes them with your details (car year, make, model, carpet color, etc.)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Here is what my order looked like:

E-mail: anne@customfitautoaccessories.com

Subject: Floor mats: Supramania group buy

This is for the Supra group buy.

I would like two sets of 4 floor mats:

1990 Toyota Supra,
Medium Gray (80),
"Touring" grade,
Red embroidery.

and

1987 Toyota Supra,
Midnight Blue (32),
"Touring" grade,
White embroidery.

The total cost for two sets was $175.90, including shipping and handling.