Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
No deadline. Maximum is 250, So were good for awhile. When we get response from the company, then payment and creation can start. Want to wait until we have all options before posting the order page. Thanks for all inquiries.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
87CandyBlueT said:
No deadline. Maximum is 250, So were good for awhile. When we get response from the company, then payment and creation can start. Want to wait until we have all options before posting the order page. Thanks for all inquiries.
Sweet, a high deadline, and I can actually have time to get the $. Good stuff.

-Matt

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Got some good news and bad news. I'll go with the good first here.
1) Fronts only is an option
now bad
2) Here is the response I received about 15 minutes ago.

Co. Response:
Hi Robert,

I'm sorry but I'm going to be out of the office til the first of next
week with back surgery. So, I'll get back to you then with prices for
the fronts only. There will be some savings but probably not a whole
lot for those front mats.

Thanks
Anne

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
bigal0043 said:
alright i think we all have been waiting for some mats... we can wait another week...

I think once you hear prices set the dead line for a couple days after so we can all enjoy some new sexy mats
Werd, can't wait.

-Matt

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
87CandyBlueT said:
Good, I'm glad everyone is still happy. I'll post up the prices and set the deadline as soon as I hear word. Thanks again everyone.
No no no, THANK you. I was a few days away from calling the dealer about floor mats.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Yea Toyota is out of the mats their discontinued. I tried to get an estimate from another floor mat company they estimated $250 for custom Supra mats. That is what lead me to the alternative we're at now.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Yeah, no big deal to wait, I'd like to see some kind of order form so I can verify the order, color, cost, etc. Take your time by all means, We've been waiting for years for decent mats.

JAB89

Supramania Contributor
Mar 2, 2006
Atlanta, GA
bigal0043 said:
I think once you hear prices set the dead line for a couple days after so we can all enjoy some new sexy mats

Let's not be too hasty with a deadline. I am often away for a couple of days and could miss it.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Here is the message I received from them today.

Hi Robert,

Sorry I do apologize for my delay, my hosptial stay was only suppose
to be 1 day & it turned into 4 days. I'm working but I have to take a
lot of breaks during the day.

The price for the 2pc fronts only with the embroidery will be $49.95
plus shipping. Let me know what you decide.

Thanks
Anne

So Monday everyone should be able to start ordering. Sorry for the delay guys, I hope everyone is still interested. Please let me know if you need if your in/out. Thanks everyone for joining in and thanks to SM for their great community.

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
Just checking, but I assume it is still possible to get in on this? I need a set in Maroon, 32oz, year 89.

My drivers side mat has a huge hole worn in it. I was going to buy mats a while back but did not like the fact that they did not look official without Supra stitched on them. This is GREAT!! I'm definitely in.

Last edited:

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
MKIIITrbo89 said:
I'm not in a rush at all but was just wondering what the approximate turn around time on these would be once we ordered.
I'll get back to you on that when the order form is finished. The company is trying to work out a better shipping price for us. Could anyway tell me how many international orders they're are so I can get prices for everyone?

Also yes it is possible to get on this once the order form is posted it will go on until it's removed possibly a week or more.