Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I bought these mats last year, thought I might offer my opinion. I think the quality is excellent. I beleive I have the 24oz, if I was to do it again I would get the 32oz.

I chose the Mk4 script instead of the block letters just because of personal preference. By the time they were at my door it cost me just over $100 so this is a great deal for everybody. Too bad this didn't happen last year:3d_frown: .

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
SuperSupraKid said:
if the quality is good, im in for the 32 ^^

dude, read, this thread started a long time ago, the GB is over. it was pulled back up from the mysts of time today.

if the site is under contruction, i'd say no go.

i'm still going to try the email address on page 1.

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
They are still available, as my girlfriend bought me some.

One hint of advice for those who are going to purchase some mats: specify location of the logo "SUPRA." I took for granted that information and assumed that the letters would be in the correct position.

According to Vendor, the letters have to be requested to be in the factory placed position. This might have changed since the original purchases, but I would give direction on where I wanted the logo/letters to be.

Matt-

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
got mine last year, for my dd. I like 'em, seem to be holding up quite well so far. (32 oz black with white "Supra" lettering). Probably get another set for the project car...

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Definately interested in a set for myself as well. Will email them in a day or two, I dont think there is enough interest for another GB....

Is there?

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I'm very interested in buying some Matts, but I am only after the front two.. I consider my car a 2seater guys :p nobody and i mean nobody sits in the back LOL :)

I am curious whether these Matts have the 'hooks' that go into the locations at the front so that the Mat doesnt move around.???

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I did this group buy last year. It has been closed for sometime. The regular price for 20 oz. mats with out the extra Group Buy options is $65 + shipping
I will look through my old e-mails and get you in touch with the company. I found another company last year but lost their info when my pc crashed. I will be arranging another Floor Mat group buy hopefully with more options and a better price. Will probably be in end of May beginning of June. So hopefully it will get approved and I can get us all some new OE style floor mats.

I'll try and get the co. contact info for those of you that want to pay full price.

^^^ You can get the hooks.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Well as long as I can get it approved I will be conducting one for sure sometime in May if not earlier.

This group buy will include all of the same color options(will be present to view during new future group buy), stitching color options, mk4 logo option(on mkiii mat), The driver's mat has the positive retention hole (grommet) plus all of our mats have a rubber nib backing to help prevent slippage.The group buy will be for the mkII 82-86, mkiii 86.5-92, mk4 93-98. They be available in several different grades of carpet including Berber. I hope this group buy can measure up close to the last one nearly 30 people(27 buys were reported to me from the company, next group buy will be organized a lot better as last time I was just seeing if their was interest and their was so much demand it went straight into GB) bought the mats under the group buy.

Make sure you don't miss out!

Attached is a pic. of the basic colors(Extra color options will be available with higher carpet grades)

followed by pictures of the actual mats and the mkiii and mk4 logo option.

Attachments

• N20-COLORS.jpg
    N20-COLORS.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 0b_1.JPG
    0b_1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 80_1.JPG
    80_1.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 26

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Everyone I heard from were pleased with their purchase. The logo not in the factory location? Was this through the group buy time window? If so there was a special order for the logo to be in another location.

I can assure you the company I used last year is still in business and still producing mkiii Floor mats.

In fact I can set anyone up with a set of 20 oz. mats with the above colors, and embroidery thread color options; you basically have the primary colors to choose from such as: red, white, blue, silver, tan, brown, black, green etc.

mkiii or mk4 logo

$64.95 + shipping to you from Missouri(not group buy price) Usually $10 in U.S. , $15 to Canada.

Let me know.

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
87CandyBlueT said:
Everyone I heard from were pleased with their purchase. The logo not in the factory location? Was this through the group buy time window? If so there was a special order for the logo to be in another location.

I can assure you the company I used last year is still in business and still producing mkiii Floor mats.

In fact I can set anyone up with a set of 20 oz. mats with the above colors, and embroidery thread color options; you basically have the primary colors to choose from such as: red, white, blue, silver, tan, brown, black, green etc.

mkiii or mk4 logo

$64.95 + shipping to you from Missouri(not group buy price) Usually $10 in U.S. , $15 to Canada.

Let me know.

you have pm