Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duds

King Awesomo
Jun 24, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I can make you an order form but limited on time so not sure, why don't you just have people paypal you and in the note area put:

Forum Name:
Car Year:
Mat Colour:
Logo Colour:

etc.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Thanks bigal0043 for answering that =]. Alright I'm checking on the front only option. I do not see it to be a problem but you never know. Just got done moving all the furniture =[ I'm beat. Also later I will PM those interested in the order form help. I will check on all the options everyone wants and when I know everything for sure I will post a another big reply detailing all new information. Current Count is 48

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Duds said:
I can make you an order form but limited on time so not sure, why don't you just have people paypal you and in the note area put:

Forum Name:
Car Year:
Mat Colour:
Logo Colour:

etc.
Oops I missed your msg Duds. You know thats a good. I may end up doing that Monday. We'll see how this works and may have an order form before that. I want to do the order form. That way everyone can select specific options and the price will adjust so they know everything and cost differences to the "T" to clear up any confusion with the paypal note system.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
In light of the changes I'll change to the "Touring" 22oz carpet For a Blue 87 supra with the MKiii Font in grey if possible

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
yea that would be sick if we could get just fronts.. you would think the price would be cut in half then? since its half less carpet and shipping would be less as well?? if thats the case then i would want a higher grade carpet... but cant wait to see what u come back with

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
MKivSupra_Rob said:
In light of the changes I'll change to the "Touring" 22oz carpet For a Blue 87 supra with the MKiii Font in grey if possible

That's possible. Thanks

bigal0043 said:
yea that would be sick if we could get just fronts.. you would think the price would be cut in half then? since its half less carpet and shipping would be less as well?? if thats the case then i would want a higher grade carpet... but cant wait to see what u come back with

Yes I beleive it would cut costs quite a bit. I should know by Monday morning. They're not in the office to check e-mails Sat. and Sunday. So hopefully about noonish I'll have prices per grade for fronts only.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Ill be in for fronts only too if possible. I already have a set of rears.

Just an idea but find out what the company can do and then make a list of options so we can just email you our selections. It might save a little confusion for some people. especially those who dont read the whole thread.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
yes a list of the options would be nice along w/ availability of fronts only. earlier you said the cutoff was 8 may. might consider extending that date.

mah70

Apr 29, 2006
Tampa, Fl
87CandyBlueT said:
The company said they would need a little time to set this up and prepare etc. I told them I was going to run the poll and stuff and spark up interest, but I can already see were going to have atleast 10 sets ordered So this is good. Once I get the color chart up you'll all have to specifiy which blue,grey etc. you want so It's exactly what you want. I have a small color diagram of colors i know they have for the time being. I should also point out the regular price $62.95 US is for 20 oz. carpet(Sorry if any confusion I just realized myself). Which I'm hoping we can 24-32 for between $40-$60 but still waiting on the companies reponse I should of posted this earlier, but was waiting on go ahead from the creators, which i received around 8:30ish
*Edit* Also I think if people end up wanting different grades, I may be able to set up a price for each grade and everyone may order specificaly what they want.

Temporary Color Choices:

Count me in for color code 21, 24oz, fronts only, year 87.
Thx

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
yea the order form is made.. all it is though is to help with all these people saying what they want... the form basically tells what options you want then you will need to go into paypal and send him the money based on your options...

also i am waiting to hear back about front options as well since im making the form lol... i believe at the moment there is no deadline

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
bigal0043 said:
yea the order form is made.. all it is though is to help with all these people saying what they want... the form basically tells what options you want then you will need to go into paypal and send him the money based on your options...

also i am waiting to hear back about front options as well since im making the form lol... i believe at the moment there is no deadline
So there will be no deadline but there is a maximum number?

-Matt