Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
All new changes made...

Not sure about Canada shipping yet.

Here are the set prices for 50 sets of mats. Count is currently 46

Luxury Touring" berber carpet = $99.95 plus shipping

"Grand Touring" 28oz. carpet = $83.95 plus shipping

"Touring" 22oz carpet = $72.95 plus shipping

"Luxury Sport" 20oz carpet = $57.95 plus shipping

If anyone wants to widthdrawl or jump in, please contact me.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Now we're only getting about $5-8 off the original prices for the different grades. However we are getting all the goodies, select embroidery color, serged edges, extra colors, and speciality orders(MK4 logo on MK3 mat).
Hope this is good, I hoped for cheaper and tried to get them down more but thats as far as their margins will go. Works for me I paid almost $30 for the generic ones i have now, which are a terrible fit for the supra.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Any web designers on here hehe want to help me with the order page. If not I can make it happen, just have a lot going on have been moving furniture all day and still have to finish tomorrow. Anyway PM me if your interested, I'll get it done if not.

Gottoyota? I have you down for 20 oz.
Gilsdorf I have you for 28 oz.

I'm beat, going to bed.

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
hey i never asked this before but this is for a set right? is there anyway we can just order the driver and passenger floor mat.... would that be cheaper just a thought... mine in the back is in mint cond not alot of people want to try to fit back there....

but put me down for the luxury option burgandy 87 with white supra font

what kinda form you looking for? if you could give me a sketch of it and what needs to be on it... i can go make one up on my website and have people grab it from there

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I'm interested in "Front" only pricing too.

If we can get the front only, I'd like a set in the Berber carpet, Black in color with a RED MK3 emblem/nameplate stitched into it. (Also is there an option of getting red serged edges... ?) So black carpet mat, with red logo and trim...

For an 88T

If there is no "front only" option, then I'd go with a full set, berber, black with red logo and red edges if possible, and only red logo on black berber if the red edges are not possible..

Paypal is fine.

One more question, can we get these with brass eyelets in the rear corners? (So you can use posts/bolts to fix them to the floor, your mats NEVER move forward again when you go to this system, but you do have to drill holes in your floor to make it work.)

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Front only would be great, brass eyelets better.
Put us down for
87 midnight blue, white supra font, 22 OZ.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Gonna wait til decided if these two options are possible, i'm gonna have to change my order again though with all these new options & prices

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
ya i'd like to know if these 2 options are available as well (front only, eyelets). also are we using the mk3 logo or the mk4? any pics?