ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
great to hear of the progress.... have you made up your mind whether your getting it painted before texas or after...... I wish I could go to texas but too close if it was further into the summer id be able too... but when I go i want to have the sp63gt on and tuned...hopefully ill be able to make chicago.. I went to the chi2k4 supra meet and really enjoyed it...

keep up the good work....

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I can't believe you stuck it out in the rain... So much more dedicated than the rest of us!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
LilMissMkIII;903377 said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I can't believe you stuck it out in the rain... So much more dedicated than the rest of us!!!!

The rain was not real bad then, but it really got us for a little while just a bit ago. I was just determined those wires were going on, once I was half through. I'm just glad it was not as cold as it was this weekend.

tookwik4u89;903384 said:
One step closer to the cross picture;)

As soon as I get my front bumper properly mounted, I'm getting a 4-color Cross picture. Then I will re-do the picture once it gets real paint.

Nomad707;903386 said:
i have a 3e5 too.. can i be cool also?

With an Avater like that, you're already cool. She is very captivating. Throw her in with the Supra, and I will adopt you!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89;903405 said:
If you have a 3e5, you don't need to ask......your just grandfathered into geekiness:biglaugh:

The Blue Crew is the only cool group this forum has, but we don't allow no stinking 3e5's in it.............:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George it's suppose to be their stock color, but I've looked it up and it's not on the Toyota stock color chart so they're all pretenders. I think they've made that up and it's code for something else.............:dunno:

see how easy it is to use that smilie?

Noah, I don't get the wtfbbq whatever the hell it is. What does barbeque have to do with anything?