ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
LilMissMkIII;905553 said:
no titties for you... You can't spell my name correctly :( :( :(

I am so Sorry!

Let me explain. I am one of the older guys on here, and my memory is leaving me faster than my hair. Add to that, I'm not as fit and trim as I used to be, and we have a hamburger place named Krystal. so, when I see your name, I think of eating.:evil2:

Then, when you take into account all of the different ways it has been attempted, I can't even search. I KNOW.......You have corrected me on it before, but memory loss is a bitch. Against my better judgment, i will make another attempt. Hopefully my memory will be better this time. Is it:

KRISTEL

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
ForcedTorque;906352 said:
I am so Sorry!

Let me explain. I am one of the older guys on here, and my memory is leaving me faster than my hair. Add to that, I'm not as fit and trim as I used to be, and we have a hamburger place named Krystal. so, when I see your name, I think of eating.:evil2:

Then, when you take into account all of the different ways it has been attempted, I can't even search. I KNOW.......You have corrected me on it before, but memory loss is a bitch. Against my better judgment, i will make another attempt. Hopefully my memory will be better this time. Is it:

KRISTEL

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I am in stitches laughing at this... You have ever-so-slightly redeemed yourself...

:boobies:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
jugodegolf;906873 said:
woot 4 boobies!

I wholeheartedly agree!

Now may I can encourage a few more with this post as well.

I have made some progresses this weekend that have given me a lot of hope again. Yesterday, I replaced the water temp sensor to seemingly no avail. I also pipointed the cause of my loud vacuum leak (yet to be fixed tho), and put enough gas in it to satisfy the Walbro and smooth the ride a little more.

This didn't really have me happy enough to post yet, but today some changes were made. I still needed to figure out why my water temp still didn't work, fix my tach, and replace my oil pressure sender. So today, I did some testing, and had it narrowed down in my head that it was the igniter. I did some more testing at the ECU, and out of nowhere I noticed a harness plug that was un attached. I plugged that up, and my water temp and tach suddenly started working.::w00t::

Now, I still have to get the NEO tach working again, swap oil sender, and fix the vacuum lek while taking the throttle body off to repair the coolant line to the TB. I believe I installed my TB with no gasket, that's my loud vacuum leak. I taped ocer it because I needed to come to work, and didn't have time to get it taken care of today. That tape smoothed my ride out so much! I can't wait to get time to fix that. With that taped, the car is running good enough to finally get it tuned, but it will be fixed right before that.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
ForcedTorque;908523 said:
I wholeheartedly agree!

So today, I did some testing, and had it narrowed down in my head that it was the igniter. I did some more testing at the ECU, and out of nowhere I noticed a harness plug that was un attached. I plugged that up, and my water temp and tach suddenly started working.::w00t::

Doh!!!

Glad you figured it out. Shouldn't be long till you get the rest under control.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I think I know how to fix the rest, and I'm sure the tuner will find one or two more faux pas while there. The car is now driveable, so I can now get it to him safely as well. I'm driving it to the body shop tomorrow to look at mounting the front bumper as well.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!

Did you self-administer an uppercut when you realised what the problem was???

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
UPdate............

I have to correct myself. I DID NOT forget to put a gasket on my throttle body! It was just a pressboard gasket though.

That was about the highlight of of my efforts today. I set out to put a new gasket in it, to cure the vacuum leak, and also fix my coolant leak at the bottom of the throttle body. After finishing the two, I started the car only to hear the leak, and watch coolant still leaking (from somewhere else unkown so far). I took the TB back off and realised that there is a slight difference in the two humps at the top of the gasket. I turned it around, and the other hump actually covered the whole thing. I put it back on, but it still is sucking pretty bad from the top. At least I was able to replace the coupler for the 3000 to TB, and the small one from the pipe to the throttle body while I had it apart.

I did get new windshield wipers installed all around the car.

And, I'm still having problems getting my RPM signal into my NEO. It worked for a good while before, then stopped when the stock one stopped. I have the stock one working, but the NEO RPM won't. I got it to try to move today, but it would go up about 1000 RPM at a time while I rubbed the wires together. I figured if I soldered them back together with a good bead, I might have it working. I was wrong.

This car is CURSED!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I tell Vonda all the time that her car is cursed. I wish you the best brother and hope you get it running good and tuned soon.