ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
WTFBBQ is short for WTFBBQBHG, which would have been better if it was WTFBBQHG. What this all means is What The F*ck,BarBQue, Blown Head gasket. I think it would be better as WTF BarBQue'd Head Gasket. I'm not sure why someone would shorten it to WTF BBQ. I like BBQ.

noah89t;904003 said:
wtf, lol, pwnzed, roflmao, bla, bla,
it's all gibberish to me, maybe they taught this stuff in school after i got out

WTF = What The F*uck

LOL = Laugh out loud, lots of laughs, Licking on lollipop, lazy old lady

PWNZED = some kid that doesn't know the difference between then and than tried to spell OWNED

ROFLMAO = Rolling on Floor Laughing My Ass Off

BLA = Burgundy Loses Again

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
haha!!!! I'm quite sure that may be possible, but I wasn't looking downwards when I was giggling, so cannot give you a definitive answer :icon_razz

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
ForcedTorque;904700 said:
WTFBBQ is short for WTFBBQBHG, which would have been better if it was WTFBBQHG. What this all means is What The F*ck,BarBQue, Blown Head gasket. I think it would be better as WTF BarBQue'd Head Gasket. I'm not sure why someone would shorten it to WTF BBQ. I like BBQ.

WTF = What The F*uck

LOL = Laugh out loud, lots of laughs, Licking on lollipop, lazy old lady

PWNZED = some kid that doesn't know the difference between then and than tried to spell OWNED

ROFLMAO = Rolling on Floor Laughing My Ass Off

its funny that you know all this, did your kids teach you?
your car is red not burgandy:naughty: and jays car is blue, daves is black. mine is medium pearl not burgandy

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
suprahero;904020 said:
George it's suppose to be their stock color, but I've looked it up and it's not on the Toyota stock color chart so they're all pretenders. I think they've made that up and it's code for something else.............:dunno:

see how easy it is to use that smilie?

actually if you look on the door where it list the body color code ( the same code anyone uses when they go back with stock color) it says 3e5 and when we bought the paint for my car.. we told them toyota 3e5 and the color i got is on my car.... dont be jealous:icon_wink

but to be quite honest the color is called super red... but the 3E5 is the paint code

I love the color blue too but shhhh

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprarcr89;905478 said:
actually if you look on the door where it list the body color code ( the same code anyone uses when they go back with stock color) it says 3e5 and when we bought the paint for my car.. we told them toyota 3e5 and the color i got is on my car.... so yes it does exist... dont be jealous:icon_wink

I like the color blue too but shhhh

QFT

btw.........DOES THAT MEAN:

1. Quoted for truth?
2. Quite F*ucking True?
3. Quit F*ucking Talking?
4. Q't F*ucking Tits?

And just for Kristal...........
5. Quick, Find the Tits (smiley)

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
ForcedTorque;905491 said:
QFT

in this case it means the first one....

now looky what I found....
you can go here http://www.toyotareference.com/ and scroll down it has all the colors for the mki-mkiv supras. the color name and code.... notice the super red 3e5:naughty:

p905521_1.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
ForcedTorque;905491 said:
QFT

btw.........DOES THAT MEAN:

1. Quoted for truth?
2. Quite F*ucking True?
3. Quit F*ucking Talking?
4. Q't F*ucking Tits?