ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys are so silly!!! But seriously I hear that instead of going out and getting a woman to spend his life with, Dave has decided to make a mold out of the foam and build one???? :biglaugh:

Reguardless Scott the car sounds good and I hope you figure out your boost issue soon. Also best of luck on the new Job my friend!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;936433 said:
Dave, nobody fears you. You might start out killing someone, but then you'd get sidetracked and forget what the hell you'd started............:biglaugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scott congrats on the anniversary.

It's probably something simple car sounds good.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
da89soup;936573 said:
You guys are so silly!!! But seriously I hear that instead of going out and getting a woman to spend his life with, Dave has decided to make a mold out of the foam and build one???? :biglaugh:

Reguardless Scott the car sounds good and I hope you figure out your boost issue soon. Also best of luck on the new Job my friend!!
he would make a wax mold, but before finishing it, he would have to paint something black

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't feel I cut corners, but I did use stock intake manifolds on both builds so that could be a time saver right there.................I'm not bashing Dave, but I would really love to see him get his car finished while I'm still young enough to get a woody over it.............:naughty:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;937716 said:
I don't feel I cut corners, but I did use stock intake manifolds on both builds so that could be a time saver right there.................I'm not bashing Dave, but I would really love to see him get his car finished while I'm still young enough to get a woody over it.............:naughty:

Too late.. :biglaugh:

Titus

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Is all this Dave talk in here supposed to be sending me a message about my own pace?

My parts should be at Toyota tomorrow. I'm hoping that the BVSV will help me a little. I checked codes today, and it was like a freaking light show in there. The CEL, ABS, Door ajar, and Tail Light lights were all on, and mostly blinking. It was difficult to count on codes with everything flashing. I know I had a code 11 and 24, but after that it got tough to count, write, and block out others that didn't matter.

As for the 11, I know that I have an ignition wire problem. I ran a remote switch to bypass that, and now I'm thinking this could be holding the car back. Maybe a quick fix is just not gonna be good enough. I was reading FlightDoc's thread the other day, and the code 11 seemed to be really important, and his symptoms were pretty similar to mine. But, unlike him, I have not taken my car anywhere near 130 with my code 11. How do others eliminate the code 11 when running the remote switch???????????

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;937716 said:
I don't feel I cut corners, while I'm still young enough to get a woody over it.............:naughty:
I didn't say you cut corners. Are you implying that I implied that?:) You saying it does worry me a little. Is there anything you want to tell us Jay?
How much time would you say I have on the boner thing?
ForcedTorque;937758 said:
Is all this Dave talk in here supposed to be sending me a message about my own pace?
This build is a little on the quick side, you should slow down. my .02

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, I feel I have a good twenty more years without the pill and another five or six with the pill, so you have time to get it finished.

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
whats the new update Scott. Ive been dropping by for the past two or three days with nothing ... except ppl ragin on Dave bout his build :D i guess everyone needs a little push huh...

UPDATES NEEDED NOW>!>>>!>!>!>>!>!>!> plz :p

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ya, we can rag Dave in his thread, but let's get back on topic a lil here.

Yesterday, I picked up some new parts from Toyota. I swapped in the BVSV this morning hoping for it to clear up a few things. My ride to work is very short, and I was only able get it up to about 4300 RPM in 3rd gear, which is an improvement. The car is still dog slow from a dead stop, and acceleration is at a crawls pace, but it seemed to help on my very short pull. I'll know more when I get back from lunch.

Here's the new goodies.

p940096_1.jpg