ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
jugodegolf;927104 said:
Dave, I'm to old to remember most lyrics to songs. "I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black" Okay so I'm a stones fan.
jk about the hater I was having fun w/the colors.:biglaugh:

Back on track so tunning this weekend Scott?

its okay to be old george, it just means you are seasoned:biglaugh:

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
noah89t;927205 said:
get rid of it and either put a fuel line from the hard line down low to drain under the motor or vent your gas cap and cap off the hard line.

run a fuel line from the hardline down to the hole on the frame rail... which the charcoal canister vented to.... I ran this way on my black supra for over a year without any issues...

Grant(oneandgone) ruined his paint by having a vented gas cap.... messed up his molding and part of his rear bumper paint.... before he went to a fuel cell... not worth the risk IMO.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I am going to be tuning on Saturday. I finally got the word back from Tampa mike last night. I still have to run a wire for my NEO tach, install a speedo cable, adjust my AFPR back down a bit, and try to get a new brake caliper installed. It has rained all day today, and is supposed to do it again tomorrow as well. I think I'm gonna burn up my last vacation day for this work period tomorrow anyway, and try to work on it every time the rain lets up. It just sucks, because I have to get under the car for the speedo cable. It's not a must, so we'll see if it happens. I still have early saturday morning if I have to.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
ForcedTorque;930103 said:
I am going to be tuning on Saturday. I finally got the word back from Tampa mike last night. I still have to run a wire for my NEO tach, install a speedo cable, adjust my AFPR back down a bit, and try to get a new brake caliper installed. It has rained all day today, and is supposed to do it again tomorrow as well. I think I'm gonna burn up my last vacation day for this work period tomorrow anyway, and try to work on it every time the rain lets up. It just sucks, because I have to get under the car for the speedo cable. It's not a must, so we'll see if it happens. I still have early saturday morning if I have to.

That's great news. I hate that you have to get under the car. I really don't like doing that. I'm hoping the weather becomes favorable here tomorrow so I can tinker with mine. If I can get the idle fixed, I'm taking a test drive!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
ForcedTorque;930103 said:

what time? where? give me a buzz.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i think miss. is totally backwards.
here are a few laws in alabama
Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
You must have windshield wipers on your car.
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

found at http://www.dumblaws.com/

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got home this evening, and the rain had stopped for a little while, so I decided to get started on some of the stuff I needed to do. First, I put a hose clamp on my accordian pipe where it connects to the AFM. I also noticed that the other end of the AFM was not tight at the turbo, so I tightened that up as well. Then I turned to my alternator plug. It hasn't been charging since the car has run, and recently I had to cut the connector off the plug, and run the wires straight into the alternator. Tonight, I finally had some silicon and I went to seal those wires up to keep water out. I found one wire had come loose, so I re-attached it, and sealed it up. I then started the car to be sure that my battery light was turned out. All was good, and I let it run for a minute or two. Then, I ran a wire in and connected it up for my NEO tach at the ECU. I ran it around my motor and connected it to the wire at the igniter. While making that connection, I took the vacuum line loose from the AFPR for better access.

Once it was done, I wanted to crank the car again and be sure the tach worked before soddering them into place. However, I failed to put the vacuum line back on. The car would not start. I quickly realized why, and put the line back on right away. Now the car will crank and start, but will notstay running at all. I'm assuming that the pump needs to be re-primed. I have not messed with anything else. Can anyone tell me how I can cure this?

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
I dont think your vacuum line is the problem. You can take the vacuum line off when the car is running. I dont think you would have to reprime the fuel pump for this reason. Im assuming your talking about the fuel pump?