ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I would support Scott if he wants to paint it blue, everyone has their own preferences. Besides who am I to judge some one if they want to paint their car some homo blue color instead of a Badass 3e5, not everyone can handle the pressure of being that cool:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
In the grand scheme of things I have a top 3 favorite list among MKIII colors. It goes like this:

1. Metallic Grey

2. Metallic Blue (Suprahero Blue)

3. 3E5 Red

I had a very nice grey unfairly taken from me. This new car came to me as a shell only so that I could swap everything good from my totaled grey car, and the best donor shell I could find at the time was 3E5. Since I am not a fan of color changing a car, I embraced the 3E5 and have grown to love it more and more. Back when I got it, I was unaware there were so many 3E5's around. I knew there was Ken's most beautiful car, and Rajuns beast, and Lucy, my buddy Pete who kinda dissapeared on us all. Pete sold Lucy, but now there are quite a few more very nice 3E5's around.......George's car comes to mind!

So the car will be staying 3E5. I may be doing a little twist to it as well, but we will all have to wait and see (including myself). This twist has been my little secret, that has been told to a very select few. Just the other day a point was raised through PM that has put doubt in my mind as to whether I will do it or not. I 'll have to talk to my painter a little more in detail about it first.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
tlo86;923924 said:
it will be multicolored forever :( whether he likes it or not

So why would you wish this on me???????????????

I like to mess with Jay, but I would never paint my car blue. I just like to make Jay feel comfortable in here. He's so fragile when it come to blue. It gets pretty lonely in that group while Nate is not whoring the forum like he once did. Where are you Nate, we all miss you.......even us 3E5's

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I actually like all 3 of those colors, I think black would be my #1, If I had known how far I was going to end up going on my paint job, I may well have changed to black, but the eng compt was already done red. I don't like gay blue, maroon, or brown.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
tookwik4u89;924095 said:
I actually like all 3 of those colors, I think black would be my #1, If I had known how far I was going to end up going on my paint job, I may well have changed to black, but the eng compt was already done red. I don't like gay blue, maroon, or brown.

Black is actually on my personal Hell No list. A freshly painted black looks amazing, but I don't wish to have to freshen my paint every couple of years to keep it looking even half decent. I sold my black one just for that reason. It's paint looked similar to the black one you sold Ken. It wasn't bad at all, but just didn't look as good as Dave's car, shaeff's car, or that sexy car in the banner right now that I can't name. Is that Joe's beautiful black car?

BTW, Rain has kept me from posting my cross picture today.:3d_frown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89;923942 said:
Besides who am I to judge some one if they want to paint their car some homo blue color instead of a Badass 3e5, not everyone can handle the pressure of being that cool:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have always been kinda scared of being cool!! :sarcasm::icon_bigg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
What?????? No love for the White Supras? I see how you are, we don't even make the top three....... I need to think about this..... I'm a little upset..... I think I need to step away for a moment...................grumble, mumble, didn't even bother to mention us on the list, spit, mumble, grumble. That wasn't nice, mumble, grummble, Blue made the list *kicks dirt*:nono:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
ForcedTorque;924004 said:
This twist has been my little secret, that has been told to a very select few.

I still think "The Twist" would be an awesome thing to do and would be the only one like it in the country!

Just got home and am able to see the pics. Frankensupra lives!!!!!
I love it!
What did you decide on the moldings again?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89;924095 said:
. I don't like gay blue,

Communism will never make it over here in the states, and you sir are a communist!!!!:biglaugh:
ForcedTorque;924012 said:
I like to mess with Jay, but I would never paint my car blue. I just like to make Jay feel comfortable in here. He's so fragile when it come to blue. It gets pretty lonely in that group while Nate is not whoring the forum like he once did. Where are you Nate, we all miss you.......even us 3E5's

If I could pick one word to describe me, I guee Fragile is as good as any......:biglaugh:
Nate is busy traveling to Hawaii, and buying a new house with is fian

MKIII VIXEN;924264 said:
What?????? No love for the White Supras? I see how you are, we don't even make the top three....... I need to think about this..... I'm a little upset..... I think I need to step away for a moment...................grumble, mumble, didn't even bother to mention us on the list, spit, mumble, grumble. That wasn't nice, mumble, grummble, Blue made the list *kicks dirt*:nono:

White wouldn't make my top three either, but your car will be pretty one day.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
MKIII VIXEN;924264 said:

Vonda, There are a select few White Supras that I do think are very nice. Yours and Duane's are definitely in that small group. I was more impressed with your car than Jay's when I made that trip to Birmingham. I expected his car to be awesome, and yours to be a Classic White Supra, but my jaw dropped when I saw how good your car looked. I am not just trying to make you feel good when I say that either. I have searched the world for some wheels like yours, but can't find them anywhere.

A white Supra can look very good, as they were designed and marketed that way. My feelings on white just come from the over-production of white Supras

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I've been thinking about this for a while. Find a kick ass painter and paint your moldings the same color we talked about, and it'll look sweet.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I have a paint question as long as we are on that subject. Is there any difference between the years on the 3E5's?

That door that Pbasil1 posted in Jay's thread looks a little brighter than my Red. Is there a difference in the paint, or was that just an illusion created by lighting and camera?