ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Sorry I hit on a sour subject Ken:biglaugh: I know you really want to have the wheel issues finished up. If it really were a caps error, your I would have been an i. You're not fooling me, this is my thread:evil2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
All Right Kristel, where I am Valentines Day is still not gone. So, Happy Valentines Day, I have a little V-Day gift for you.........and a little bit of an untalked about surprise for everybody, hell I didn't even know he was going to install my Bomex.......told you it was a great day!

p922532_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good Scott. Are you going to mould in your rear skirts or leave them like they are? I can't wait to see this thing in all of it's blue metallic glory............:love::love::love:

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
ForcedTorque;922532 said:
All Right Kristel, where I am Valentines Day is still not gone. So, Happy Valentines Day, I have a little V-Day gift for you.........and a little bit of an untalked about surprise for everybody, hell I didn't even know he was going to install my Bomex.......told you it was a great day!
p922751_1.jpg

Hey Scott any plans on ditching the rims and the 4x4 ? :sarcasm:

other than that looks GUUUUUD

UkiSash

Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
suprahero;922746 said:
I can't wait to see this thing in all of it's blue metallic glory.

that one made me gigle, haha, 3e5 all the way !!! :D

PS: wth theres no red laughing smiley's !!!! :(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
UkiSash;922751 said:
Hey Scott any plans on ditching the rims and the 4x4 ? :sarcasm:

other than that looks GUUUUUD

Well, on the 4x4, it's not as bad as that picture makes it look. That's the first thing I noticed in the pic. And, once, somebody had told me the Bomex would make my rims look small, and that was the second thing I noticed in the pic. They now get swallowed by that big hole. I want some rims that are very similar if not exact to what Vixen has, but I can't find them like I want them anywhere.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I now have a pretty good daylight picture. I really like the stance of the car as it sits right now, so no plans to drop it anymore. Thanks Ryan for the advise there. But, even though I like my whels, I think I may be considering a change there. They do get swallowed by the Bomex. I need a lot more rubber under there.

Daylight pictures will be posted when I get home tonight and get settled.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh

My

Goodness.......

I need alone time now!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Daylight pictures tonight. The cross picture gets posted tomorow, and I passed the church today. Maybe it's because this will be my 3rd cross picture, but mysteriously the cross is now painted 3E5 RED for this pic. I know, I should know the reason for the color, but I'm not positive. I believe it is in observance of the Easter season, signifying the blood that was shed for you and me.

UkiSash

Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
ForcedTorque;923153 said:
Daylight pictures tonight. The cross picture gets posted tomorow, and I passed the church today. Maybe it's because this will be my 3rd cross picture, but mysteriously the cross is now painted 3E5 RED for this pic. I know, I should know the reason for the color, but I'm not positive. I believe it is in observance of the Easter season, signifying the blood that was shed for you and me.

... What?

I'm lost.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I have taken a picture of my last two Supras in a very nice setting at a nearby church with a cross in the background. Ken (tooqwik) was the first to notice the similar backgrounds in the other two pictures, and has requested the "Cross picture for this car. It's sorta like blessing a new ship before it sets sail. Stay tuned, I'm loading todays pics into the computer now. Then I have to figure out which ones I like best, slightly edit if needed, and load to photobucket. Daylight pics will be up soon.

UkiSash

Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
ForcedTorque;923402 said:
I have taken a picture of my last two Supras in a very nice setting at a nearby church with a cross in the background. Ken (tooqwik) was the first to notice the similar backgrounds in the other two pictures, and has requested the "Cross picture for this car. It's sorta like blessing a new ship before it sets sail. Stay tuned, I'm loading todays pics into the computer now. Then I have to figure out which ones I like best, slightly edit if needed, and load to photobucket. Daylight pics will be up soon.

Oh, shouldev said so. lol

holding breath untill pics are posted !!!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well, I took 2 almost identical pictures while at work. Then when I got home I tried to take several more right at dusk. I thought they would come out OK, but they really suck. Here's one of the 2 good ones with at least one of the front end shots from the shitty bunch. It really doesn't give a good look at the height of lowest part of the bumper. I also need to get down there and investigate if my Intercooler is tilted, or if it just looks that way due to it's taper.

I kinda love it's stance like it is now. And this first picture is kinda weird to me. The corner of the front bumper actually looks a little grey to me. Of course the cars heart and soul (running gear, interior) came from my grey car, so maybe it's just showing it's true feelings about paint. But, I'll have the last laugh over it, when I paint it metallic BLUE

p923513_1.jpg

p923513_2.jpg

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
ForcedTorque;923513 said:
Well, I took 2 almost identical pictures while at work. Then when I got home I tried to take several more right at dusk. I thought they would come out OK, but they really suck. Here's one of the 2 good ones with at least one of the front end shots from the shitty bunch. It really doesn't give a good look at the height of lowest part of the bumper. I also need to get down there and investigate if my Intercooler is tilted, or if it just looks that way due to it's taper.

I kinda love it's stance like it is now. And this first picture is kinda weird to me. The corner of the front bumper actually looks a little grey to me. Of course the cars heart and soul (running gear, interior) came from my grey car, so maybe it's just showing it's true feelings about paint. But, I'll have the last laugh over it, when I paint it metallic BLUE

WTF TRAITOR!!!!! 3E5 FTMFW!!!! no BLOO!!!