ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It was 73 here today Duane, and warmer where Scott lives. He lives about four hours south of me. It was probably close to 80 there today.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
We had a record high for January here today at 63, my house got pelted by hail, and a tornado touched down 15 miles from my house, 6 days ago we were in the middle of a major snow storm, freezing cold......weird. Will be 20's again by the weekend.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Make your peace with whoever it is you pray too, the world may come to an end before Duane get's his clutch broke in.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
upgradedsupra;876658 said:
Looking good man! Getting closer to running? What is the weather like there now?

Duane

Duane, the ALL Red paint is courtesy of Duggums. If you go back a page or two there is a picture of how it looks now, and I drove it to work to take that pic. It runs, but didn't run too good with the stock fuel pump. Tank is out now, getting my Walbro installed. I"m not sure what the temp was today, but I think it was somewhere close to 70-75 today.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
suprahero;876716 said:
Make your peace with whoever it is you pray too, the world may come to an end before Duane get's his clutch broke in.

You don't have to be PC in my thread Jay. WE worship the LORD Above in here. I do pray that Duane gets the clutch broken in, and it gives a good long life.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Amen said the congregation, and Scott you know who I pray too, but some people don't see eye to eye with me on alot of things and that's fine too, because I'm hardly ever right about anything.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Here's a weather update for Duane. Jay is getting rained on tonight. I got to my destination just short of Birmingham right as it started raining. I saw a news report in the hotel I dropped my son off at, and it said "get your ass back in the truck and head south fast, it's gonna get real ugly very soon. I drove in rain for about 50 miles, then it was dry all the way until I was 10 miles from home. Then it was only sprinkles.

Tomorrow, I'm off work, and I plan to try to get my gas tank back in, and see if the new pump makes a difference. Hopefully all that rain won't make it's way down this far, and I can get something done.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I was finally able to get my Fuel Pump install finished today. The tank went back in yesterday, but I asked shaeff to check my work on the re-wire. He sent me an answer yoday, and I got it all finished up, and got my relay mounted, and wiring shortened up and pretty.

I'm gonna start doing a how to thread tonight, but it is gonna be pretty detailed with a LOT of pictures. After I get the picture of my relay edited, I will post it here as well.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Here's a picture of how I mounted my fuel pump relay. I think I'm going to have this area painted when the car gets painted.

p883942_1.jpg