ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
If I started putting away from my paycheck 2 weeks from now, I should have enough to make the trip to TX2K8. Only downside, that would mean no mods between now and then, and that would not be cool. :( Unless I stopped by mustangman05's shop on the way and he decided to donate the exhaust and arp's, and maybe some other goodies, just so I could have em for the meet! :D

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
jmoneydtb said:
If I started putting away from my paycheck 2 weeks from now, I should have enough to make the trip to TX2K8. Only downside, that would mean no mods between now and then, and that would not be cool. :( Unless I stopped by mustangman05's shop on the way and he decided to donate the exhaust and arp's, and maybe some other goodies, just so I could have em for the meet! :D

i wonder if you are talking about my old greddy sp catback that bj has. he is a good drive from the interstate.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
suprahero said:
Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 24 minutes Total Est. Distance: 683.37 miles

Saweeeeet!!! I was thinking it was like sixteen hours away. That's how far Houston is from me. Please tell me the meet is in Houston.

Noah, click on the link below and tell me if I'll be coming anywhere near where you or George live.
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...al&1z=35148&2pn=&2a=&2c=houston&2s=tx&2z=&r=f

thats cool jay, the town called slidell where you will hit i-10 is where thomas 98tt, jeff 89t, jean 95tt, mariano 96tt, bishop 92t, and one or two others will be meeting since they live close to there. that is the area where my family lives and only an hour from my house and about 30 min from george's house. i was planning on meeting up with those guys anyway since they are good friends of mine.

i will room with anyone, scott, if your son comes, you two should room with george and i could room with jay. but as of now i was just planning on rooming with george.

the crescentcitysupras guys will be leaving on wednesday from slidell cause a few of them will be on the road course. they usually stay sunday night and com home on monday so they don't have to check out sunday and lug their shit around all day and drive home tired.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
noah89t said:
march 21-24 thursday-sunday

are you in military tech school? if so, where at?

I'll be at Sheppard AFB. I'm not sure if I'll have started by then or not. It'll all depend on when I go to BMT. If I am at home I'll definately try my hardest to make the trip.

Titus

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
noah89t said:
ah, the last base we were stationed at was columbus afb, which is one of the 3 pilot training bases the af has. it is a small town but most ppl like it.

so i guess you are becoming an officer? good luck

Thanks. hopefully I'll see you guys at the TX meet.

Titus

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The car made a little bit more progress today! I went and bought new struts to install into the stock springs that I pulled from my parts car. I got 2 of them put into the springs, but stopped now to play taxi driver. I'll get the other two done tonight, or either tomorrow, and try to get some of them on the car. I don't know why I take so long to get some of these projects done????????

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup said:
Must have pictures!!!

I will take a picture in the morning. It's gonna be a cool ass picture of a running car! I got the rear springs installed today, and it looks like a 70's muscle car, all jacked up in the rear, and dropped up front.

Installing the rears raised the exhaust enough to get it out of the driveway. So, the car made it maiden voyage today. I finally took it ON THE ROAD , and circled my neighborhood......a full mile. The car runs decent, but definitely needs some tuning to get all the new toys working with each other.

Before I start driving it, I still have a few issues to address.

1. Install front springs
2.Find/fix a water leak
3. Bleed brakes
4. Figure out a clicking noise that seemed to be coming from the tranny area. I'm hoping it is related to the speedo cable, but could be some sort of problem with my clutch install.

Overall, I'm extremely excited to have finally driven the car. That super motivates me to take care of the remaining things as soon as I possibly can.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
ForcedTorque said:
So, the car made it maiden voyage today. I finally took it ON THE ROAD , and circled my neighborhood......a full mile.
Congratulations Scott! Glad to see things are starting to come together.:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
Congratulations Scott! Glad to see things are starting to come together.:icon_bigg
Someone made a special appearance tonight. I think she's been MIA here lately............:biglaugh:

Dont' blame it on me either. She has first choice on the computer. I usually get on the puter after she gets through.