ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Well Ryan, Gay Blue is a No Go! I found my painter today, he just moved a couple of miles away and out of plain sight.

xxxotiknightz said:
When is tx2k8? I may still be in TX for tech school then. If so I'm definately gonna try to come to it.

Titus

Titus, It would be cool if you could make it. Jay is coming, and I doubt he is too far from you. So, even if you are home, you should make a return trip.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Scott im glad you found your lost painter!!!!:biglaugh:

I was kinda wondering how painting on the road would go anyway!!:biglaugh: Man I wish I knew how to paint Red, or really any other color than Gay Blue. :icon_bigg

Dave, I mapquested the buried caddleracks and its way out of the way. Kinda sucks cause I so would have made Jay take me. :3d_frown: Stupid Geography!!!:biglaugh:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uewLk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=houston+&1s=tx&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=&2c=amarillo&2s=tx&2z=&r=f

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
So far we know these really cool guys are going.

Scott
Noah
George
Ryan
Jay
and hopefully one black Philladelphia supra will be running.

Could we possibly trick, I mean talk Ken into coming?

Sorry for the hijack Scott.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
DAMN:(

Total Est. Time: 17 hours, 58 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 1141.34 miles....@15mpg = 76.1 gal x $3.19/gal = $243 .....$500 just for fuel and 36 hours of driving time, that sucks, I would really like to do it, but not happening this year.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GTKen, you know you're cool, but I didn't see where you said you were going. I saw where you said you'd like to go. We have got to have commitment to be on the list..........sorry.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
DAMN:(

Total Est. Time: 17 hours, 58 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 1141.34 miles....@15mpg = 76.1 gal x $3.19/gal = $243 .....$500 just for fuel and 36 hours of driving time, that sucks, I would really like to do it, but not happening this year.
I spent over a thousand dollars to come up to Chicago to see you, but who's counting............:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
The worst part isn't even the money, but the fact there is no track open between now and then to get it all ready. Plus 4 days on the road and 4 at the meet. I'm sure that meet will be way more impressive than CHI was. All the the big ones are so Damn far away.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
So far we know these really cool guys are going.

Scott
Noah
George
Ryan
Jay

Other Ken!!!LOL
Dont feel bad my friend!!! If you look at Jays coolness list, and go in order of coolness, Jay is at the bottom of his own list.:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
da89soup said:
If you look at Jays coolness list, and go in order of coolness, .:biglaugh::biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I wonder if I'd fall off the top of the list if my research takes me out of going this year.

Easter Sunday is March 23!

I'm a family man, and doubt I will be able to swing it through a holiday. DAMN IT!

suprahero said:
Sorry for the hijack Scott.

No need to be sorry Jay, I'm loving the TX2K8 talk. I sure wish something about it would change though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm a family man too Scott, but the girls can do without me one sunday. I'll be back home monday and I'll do whatever they want me to do........after I sleep for a while. I've been wanting to go for a long time and I'm not going to miss it if there's anything I can do about it.

I just checked on the rooms at the holiday inn and Best Western. They're both $75.00 a night for two beds and a sleeper sofa. That's not bad at all if we split it with three people. Let me know if anyone wants to room with Ryan and I. I will order the rooms as soon as I get my ducks in a row.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I'm not out for sure yet. And I'd definitely be game for that 3rd spot in the room if I go. I'll be coming alone for sure. Well, not for sure......my son might want to come. Still a long time away. I'm turning in now, cause I gotta get to work at 6am